We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Gifts are you Giving?

Camel

[headline]Merry Jingles Everybody (Still too early?)[/headline]

It's the gift giving time of year whether you believe in the baby Jesus or whether you believe in, well not the baby Jesus. Share with us some of the gifts that you will be giving this year. We want to see the amazing AND the awful.

I got a couple of these for people. I mean who doesn't like chocolate and who doesn't like pizza? It's truly awfully amazing. :nods:

My dad asked for a service kit for his Fabia vRS, so he'll get that and some other bits and bobs including car cleaning stuff which I'll probably use more than him - I don't buy car cleaning stuff expecting that to happen, but it's usually the case.

Everyone else is being awkward and not giving any ideas so they're all just getting random (boring) things.

I'm probably just gonna get people framed prints of my photos again

Like... Photos of you.. In a frame? :oook:

I'm buying my dad a dash cam I think, other than car cleaning gear it's all he's talked about wanting recently.

My brother's sorting some girly bits and bobs out for my mum's new house as our joint gift. Or at least he's says he will... :lol:

Buying my best friend a pen. No really, an expensive pen though. He mentioned he used to have one years ago and it was amazing, and he's just moved to a desk job so... A pen then. Plus some fancy gin I guess.