We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

buying a car with high miles :o

Hammy

I was offered $12m for my MV Augusta with about 4800 miles on it via a message on Live! Mainly because of the videos it's been on and because it's good at building jumping. lol

So cars are worth more also if they have been in videos, because they are sort of "famous" lol.

How long have you had it. I was looking though my old photo's and saw this.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Pic2.jpg

Is it the same bike?

That's the one Pherelas, I think it was my 5th purchase in the game and I have had it ever since. I started driving it again about 2 weeks ago when it had 4900 miles on it. It's weird, it has 3x as many miles as my next vehicle which is the RUF Rt12 with 2000 but then I have done about 36,000 total and because I like variety most of my cars have between 500-1000 on them including the bikes !! Ninja is close to a 1000 now also.

I just love the feeling of driving that bike in the riders view (one after helmet) with nothing on screen with some good tunes and the volume up. Diving in and out of traffic (be it with or against the traffic), pulling off wheelies etc is really part of the fun for me with this game.

I sold most of my doubles last night, made $5m from it as well, I have some doubles still like the F1 LMs, one in black and one in stock colour as well as my 2 Zonda Roadsters. The Pink 1000 mile Saleen sold also for it's asking price of 100,000 and next I am going to sell all the low priced homes and keep the expensives. Navigating your cars when you have all houses is murder !

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...