We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hitman Launches March 11th

Paladin Skylark

I think I'll wait for this as it's a bit of an odd release from what I've read. I've purposefully not looked at any videos or screenshots because I probably will buy it if I do.

Seems to me that they're selling the game for full retail price and not giving you a full game. Unless I've got it wrong which is fairly likely. :hmmm:

Good trailer, not much like playing as an assassin who sneaks in and performs the hit on their target without anyone knowing. Tricky as hell to do but quite satisfying when pulled off. Not sure about the whole bit-part release though, how does that compare to buying the full game later? Would hope it would be the same value but more likely to be a lot more expensive. :(

If you pay full price for the game I think you get everything they release for it in the future. Or you can buy the launch game at a lower price and then pay for each extra thing they release.

Doesn't sound too bad for the first option but I'd still be a bit weary of it.