We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi Owner Feedback Please!

Golara

hello guys, I am so NOT familiar with how the forum works, but the reason I am joining is that I need some people who know about the cars, and I do not have anybody around!!!! I have to submit some analysis on Audi cars in max 8 days, but I need some feedback data before that! do you think you can help me filling this forms which doesn't take more than 5mins?? I would be Soooo grateful if you share it somewhere in the forum so that people can see that and respond! It s mainly general questions but still I am being so desperate finding people who have any idea to fill the form! please let me know if you can do it...

--- Post Updated ---

since I donut have enough posts I am not allowed to share the link here, my yahoo ID is glr_s and I have it at yahoo dot com

I have to send it like this because for some reason it doesn't let me post it properly

if you contact me I share the link on email

--- Post Updated ---

hello guys, I am so NOT familiar with how the forum works, but the reason I am joining is that I need some people who know about the cars, and I do not have anybody around!!!! I have to submit some analysis on Audi cars in max 8 days, but I need some feedback data before that! do you think you can help me filling this forms which doesn't take more than 5mins?? I would be Soooo grateful if you share it somewhere in the forum so that people can see that and respond! It s mainly general questions but still I am being so desperate finding people who have any idea to fill the form! please let me know if you can do it...

since I donut have enough posts I am not allowed to share the link here, my yahoo ID is glr_s and I have it at yahoo dot com

I have to send it like this because for some reason it doesn't let me post it properly

if you contact me I share the link on email

Hey there, even though some of our members do own and have owned cars from Audi, chances are you would get an even better response on an actual Audi owners forum/page as we are not so much a dedicated automotive community than a gaming one that frequently talks about cars.

Here is a google search that should help you.

if you put spaces between bits of the URL it should be easy enough for members to piece together (if they trust it).

Not sure how many members have owned Audi's beyond the snotmobile but I can offer feedback on VW's, which are kinda similar and share many parts.

To find more Audi owners fast, I'd recommend joining an Audi forum as per the post above (and PM a moderator before posting to avoid spammer deletion), or join an Audi community in Reddit or CarThrottle.com