We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Megapack Keys

djblackmon

Greetings all, I've been inactive in the TDU communities for many years - but my love for the game has never faded. I occasionally pop in the disk to my PC and cruise around, albeit without online mode it doesn't have the some luster as it did. Granted I see that there are mods out there that have brought back online mode! :clap:

Without getting to sentimental, let's go to the primary purpose of this thread: My current gaming machine is finally showing it's age, as such I'll be putting together a new rig and undoubtedly will be reinstalling TDU. My concern is I recall back in the days the TDU Megapack keys were limited to the number of uses, I still have my key saved in a .txt file should I need it, but I believe it was all server verified. Forward to today when the official servers and such are down, how would verification of the Megapack key work - and should the key no longer be valid is there a workaround?

• 3 weeks later...

For those who purchased the game itself online via Digital River, there were limited activations. Exceeding these required customer support from either Atari or Digital River (more likely the latter). The DLC never appeared to have the same limitation.