We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Introduction

MattyDienhoff

Hi everyone. I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. :)

I'm an Australian. I'm 16 years old (17 next month), and I'm technically a hardcore gamer even though I don't fit any of the associated stereotypes. I mostly play first person shooters (particularly tactical shooters, these days), but I'm also found enjoying the worlds of racing, third person action and strategy fairly frequently.

As for my reasons for joining, I've been following TDU's development for some time, but it was Diablo's videos on YouTube that finally convinced me I really wanted it. (The Australian release date is five days from now) That and I also took a liking to the atmosphere of this place. :D

Mmmhmm, so here I am. Good to be here.

:cheers:

P.S.

Technical question, why is the word "forum" in my custom user-title censored?

Hi there Matty welcome to the board and you won't be disappointed when you finally get TDu for yourself. Thanks for signing up and I'll have a check to make sure 'forum' isn't a banned word in custom titles.

[+] 'forum' was a banned word for some reason, sorry about that.