We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

Hey can I suggest maybe doing medium speed drives in our cruises insead of hauling ass like a race? I mean for me it's better if I can drive a car that I enjoy that isn't necessarily the fastest or as fast as some of the others's group A cars and it's also better to be able to evade traffic easier and not fall a mile behind if you happen to hit an AI car IMO.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to know you guys are holding cruises together, you need to get some pics up !

Good idea :) What is the best way to take pics. If you go into photo mode will the sesson end like when you enter the map etc.? How did you do the ones you did?

Pressing P for pause and then entering Photomode does not exit the session on the PC as far as I know. I've also heard that it's possible to switch on AA for the pics only so that you get some quality images. As I said I'm not sure about the PC version but I have seen some quality pics from it and hell of a better quality than the XBox 360's mode as the compression in the 360 is just way too much.

Pressing P for pause and then entering Photomode does not exit the session on the PC as far as I know. I've also heard that it's possible to switch on AA for the pics only so that you get some quality images. As I said I'm not sure about the PC version but I have seen some quality pics from it and hell of a better quality than the XBox 360's mode as the compression in the 360 is just way too much.

Ok thanks I'll give it a go tonight and hopefully have some cool pics :)

So if any of you want to meet up tonight bring your best hardware :D

I will be at the Italian Independents Car Dealer again tonight @8 if the servers are not down again. :rolleyes:

OK if I come along with my TVR well I need to buy it again because i clicked New Game instead of continue game!:wtf:. And i got to go find where independent car dealer is on the map. See you all at 8.

OK if I come along with my TVR well I need to buy it again because i clicked New Game instead of continue game!:wtf:. And i got to go find where independent car dealer is on the map. See you all at 8.

If you find my post above you will find a pic of where it is on the map.

Ok the route is set. It's about a 2hr drive through the mountains then end up at the lighthouse. It's about 20 miles to the mountains from the start (Italian Independents Car Dealer). Then the challenge can begin with the most demanding roads on the island.

Have fun and hope to see you at the start @8 UK time.

Max add S7ING3R to your friends and you will be able to look him up on the map and jump straight to him as you may be in a different session. Or look at your map, filter to players and look for his name showing up as you highlight the different players.

TDU won't let me add friends for some reason. And my game is to jerky, will have to wait untill i upgrade my PC. Thanks anyway Diablo.

Sorry to hear you had problems MadMax. Trying to get in the same session can be a real pain sometimes. I found the best way is to keep going in and out of the area until the name you want shows up.

It's a lot easier if the person is stopped that is why I always stay in one place just before 8 and then wait 10mins.

It would be better if there was the option to use a lobby type system to find the session your friends are in, then the game take you right to them.

We did do a cruise in the end and will have some pics here later.

Sorry you had to miss this one, but there will be more ;)

I will set a date for the next one and would like to find out how many are interested.

If we can get 7 more people then I will look at locking the session. Then you don't get people trying to ram you off the road. (unless it's us having some fun :D)

So first I will add names of who is interested in the next one, then find a time and date everyone is happy with.

So reply to this post or PM me if interested in the next one.

1. S71NG3R

2. MadMaxRaver

3. kpt.daffyduck

4. ~Kisame~

5. CarboyX

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. Alde

S7ING3R scribble me down for now. I've added you on gamespy, if you have a chance can you just come on TDU with me so I can add you will make it easier for me to find you when the next cruise takes place? And some really nice pictures you got there.

S7ING3R scribble me down for now. I've added you on gamespy, if you have a chance can you just come on TDU with me so I can add you will make it easier for me to find you when the next cruise takes place? And some really nice pictures you got there.

Ok I've added you to the list.

Are you going to be on tonight, if so what time and where? I will look out for you so you can add me.

S7ING3R you got xfire or team speak. If so add me on xfire - thekillerbean and if you have team speak join this server abfab.servecounterstrike.com:8188. I will be on tonight at 8 pm meet me at the Italian Independent Dealers in the big car park.

count me in

i thought the previous one was one with not very fast cars but i see a koenigsegg and a ME four-twelve btw the crappiest car in the world IMO it nearly spins when you change gear.

Ok your now added.

The cruise was at a slower pace but you could use any car or bike. Unfortunately some of those cars and bikes just showed up at the lighthouse it was crazy up there and I just managed to get those pics well I could. There were cars lagging all over the place, it's amazing how calm it looked in the pics.

S7ING3R you got xfire or team speak. If so add me on xfire - thekillerbean and if you have team speak join this server abfab.servecounterstrike.com:8188. I will be on tonight at 8 pm meet me at the Italian Independent Dealers in the big car park.

Sorry I don't have a mic yet.

I will meet you there at 8.