We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

I tought about this a wile a go, that we could make some meetings on TDU in certain days and hours to cruise arround and race each other...

If anyone with a PC version of TDU wanna do this just speek up...:cheers:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you should do is make sure you have your gamespy id in your profile (User CP > Profile) and also maybe do what is going on with the 360 section and post a Player list thread and get a collection of PC players in there who you can add to your list or look for on the map. :)

Ok then, for now we got five gamespy id's willing to go cruise...LOL

Their, gamespy: S71NG3R, gamespy: Sammey182, gamespy: a.n.j.u.34, gamespy: n31lgt and me of course, gamespy: The_Driver_Filipe...

If anyone else wants to meet for the cruises please show us your gamespy ID, so we know who we are expecting for real...:woot:

About the time and day to meet, do you wanna meet up with anju34 at the spot and time he already said everyday, or you prefer a different place and time to meet...Share your opinions so we can make this a daily or wekly event for the TDU central community...:excited:

yeah... its ok both weekend or weekday... So maybe weekly meetings held at the lighthouse around 8 pm? or smth like that... we can discuss this and we can make such things like

Old Skool Muscle Cruise

2 wheel Cruise

Mafia Cruise ( lol )

Ferrari Day

and stuff like these

How do you get the gamespy ID to show up? Is it a setting in the CP? I know I added my ID but I can't see mine or other people's.
It only shows up in the TDU Central default skin as that is the skin we're working on and will be using once we have completed the site and have everything active.

Ok, lets make it happen...LOL

Tomorrow 26st of March 2007 frist meeting for a cruise at 8pm UK time or 20h Portugal time, its the same...IIIIHHHH

Bring a car that you like (or not) and come up for the meeting at the Lighthouse at the right top of the map of Oahu...

We wil wait 10 min for everyone to arrive and then we will go cruise...Be ready to chat at all moments...LOL

See ya in Oahu :woot:

I should be on then so see you there. I don't have a mic yet so I will have to type and drive which is always a challenge.

Will it be too much of a problem not being able to speak? If so I will not show up this time until I get a head set and mic.

sorry guys... I was there tonight... but stupid game kept lagging... and i couldnt see none of you there... although i knew you were there.... stupid bugs really started to annoy me these days.... god begging for a patch to fix these things up

sorry guys... I was there tonight... but stupid game kept lagging... and i couldnt see none of you there... although i knew you were there.... stupid bugs really started to annoy me these days.... god begging for a patch to fix these things up

I did see you and clicked on you to join but you were gone. I think there is a delay from the time you see someone on the map to when you join that part of the road. The only way I found to join someone is if they stop and wait.

I found some good people in the end and we had a drive for 2 hours around the Island. I said to them I will try and be at the light house at 8PM UK time every night (not tonight as I will be busy).

We may have to find another location soon as the light house is very busy and you can easily fill up 8 slots.