We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

Arranging? Should we manage the groups by where people live for better connections when cruising around or should we do it by mixing people together or just go with the flow? Just wondering.

I think just go with the flow for now so you don't have the pressure of trying to join the same session.

You just meet there who ever shows up in the session you go on a cruise.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about earlier guys i lad A LOT of trouble trying toget over that wall and could after about 10 min so gave up.lol. good tym? how long were you there for?

We were there for about 15mins then went off on a cruise again. We lost everyone at the track and it was just me and The Driver left. Then Enos showed up a little after so there were 3 of us until I had to leave.

To get over the wall you need the right angle and speed. Then after a few attempts you should get over there.

Did you get over the wall in the end I'm a bit confused by what you said?

Re: biggiest photo

hi I`ve some invitation I want to organize meet with as many people as posible to make one big photo with many cars

I would be interested but there is only a maximum of 8 cars and over 6 cars the session starts to lag a lot. Trying to get all 8 cars in one place will need a lot of luck and timing.

I would be interested but there is only a maximum of 8 cars and over 6 cars the session starts to lag a lot. Trying to get all 8 cars in one place will need a lot of luck and timing.

i think this could be done without session all players meet at one place yesterday i`ve been neer 9 players and the game works well so we just must agree when and where we will meet. it`s not a question of luck but good organization ;)

i think this could be done without session all players meet at one place yesterday i`ve been neer 9 players and the game works well so we just must agree when and where we will meet. it`s not a question of luck but good organization ;)

How dose this work without a session because you only see players that are in the same session?

We were there for about 15mins then went off on a cruise again. We lost everyone at the track and it was just me and The Driver left. Then Enos showed up a little after so there were 3 of us until I had to leave.

To get over the wall you need the right angle and speed. Then after a few attempts you should get over there.

Did you get over the wall in the end I'm a bit confused by what you said?

No i did not in the end but will practice.lol