We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. i'll get the game tomorrow, so im ready for April 18th cruise. It's going to be in my very first car though. Perhaps I come in a slow car, but i've got skill you know :bananasplit:. I love GTR2

ps. Gotta see if I can find the place, by a lighthouse at the most North-west point of the island, right? Oi, and it's 8pm British time, right?

Well. i'll get the game tomorrow, so im ready for April 18th cruise. It's going to be in my very first car though. Perhaps I come in a slow car, but i've got skill you know :bananasplit:. I love GTR2

ps. Gotta see if I can find the place, by a lighthouse at the most North-west point of the island, right? Oi, and it's 8pm British time, right?

I hope you like the game it's no GTR2 but it's a lot of fun :)

The meeting place is every day at 8pm UK time @ Italian Independents dealer. If you go back through the thread to will see a map of where it is.

You can use any car unless it is the theme cruise like tonight.

Why thankyou for the answers. I guess i'll be there then :D

Year, and i know it no GTR2, but i've also heard that the cars arent just empty shells, and physics should be a combo of NFS and Gran Turismo. Thats good enough for me in this type of game.

for those of you who didnt attend (your loss) we cruised for around 40 miles tonight and ended up at the northern point of Oahu. The trip (like most) had its ups and downs but the highlight had to be the flat out cruising towards the end along the long straight roads on the western side of the island...

here are some photos...

for those of you who didnt attend (your loss) we cruised for around 40 miles tonight and ended up at the northern point of Oahu. The trip (like most) had its ups and downs but the highlight had to be the flat out cruising towards the end along the long straight roads on the western side of the island...

here are some photos...

nice photos mate :bananajump:

SOME MORE PICS TO ADD ON!

[ATTACH]244[/ATTACH] People and cars- --◄S71NG3R-Saleen Xtreme Coupe

------------------------------------------◄EnosEnos- Saleen S7 TT

[ATTACH]245[/ATTACH]-------------------◄DR1V3R_1- Ford GT

------------------------------------------◄Scaleopdriver- Ford GT500!

[ATTACH]246[/ATTACH]-------------------◄TheScottishSpotter- Ford GT

------------------------------------------◄UkMadBoy- Shiny Car

*Which I Dont know the name of!*

......Good Trip......

BTW.

GOOD DRIVING SCALE! lol:monkeydance:

It was ok at the end part of the cruise but the point is to drive at a crusing pace with different cars that's part of the challenge. You just got to learn to keep together.

Here are some more pics.

The text is funny on the last pic loser club lol!!