We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was lucky I alt-tabbed back to the froum I'm just getting some gas at the gas station on the way ;)

We can meet again at 8 as normal if you want to?

The connection is very good now too, but these things happen.

I will not make it on Monday but we can try again on Tuesday if everyone can make it then.

Not sure mate but i will try. Tonight at 8 i will definitly be there. No theme so i can bring whatever i please? :D. Btw i saw you at the petrol station with someone, tryed clicking on you, spawned in the area next to you but couldn't physically see you:wtf: lol

No problem I was in and out of the session adding a new club member ;)

Yes any class of car tonight at 8, meet at the same place as normal.

Here is the plan for tonight's cruise/race when you join make sure you add the lighthouse at the top left corner on the map to your nav.

We are going to have a race from one lighthouse all the way to the other. We will be locked together so may the best driver win.

The meeting place is the same, then it will be a short drive to the lighthouse where we will start from. I will show you where it is so follow me to start with.

Guys im still online but seem to have lost you. I can't find anyone and everytime i do they always lag? :S

The was scary I'm back at the dealer now.

The car jumped into the sky with a massive lag spike or something and the graphics of the Island were being repeated over and over. Then I had a high pitched squeal from what I think was the graphics card and then the PC shutdown. Man my heart sank I've never have a problem like that before.

I was about to bill Atari/Eden for a new PC, they really need to fix this game fast. :mad: I'm scared to do one mile down the road now.

I'm just glad the PC is ok so far, maybe it's a warning to stop tonight, but I wont give in.

I can hardly type where I'm so mad.

The was scary I'm back at the dealer now.

The car jumped into the sky with a massive lag spike or something and the graphics of the Island were being repeated over and over. Then I had a high pitched squeal from what I think was the graphics card and then the PC shutdown. Man my heart sank I've never have a problem like that before.

I was about to bill Atari/Eden for a new PC, they really need to fix this game fast. :mad: I'm scared to do one mile down the road now.

I'm just glad the PC is ok so far, maybe it's a warning to stop tonight, but I wont give in.

I can hardly type where I'm so mad.

I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I hope atari comes with the patch very soon (though i have no clue what they have fixed)