We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i will make wait at 8.15 or 8.20 then. I also do have a few things to do. So post in here if you're coming. I will wait longer than 8.30 for people to arrive. Also can i suggest that saturday night can be a classics night? I will be taking a DB4 GT Zagato of course :)

Yes tonight is classic car night, DB4 :excited:

Awesome pics stinger and that really was a fun night. We also have some fraps video's and hopefully the ones stinger is sending to me will get to me and then add both my vids and his into a video for youtube. If that doesn't go to plan we will make seperate videos and link to each others in the description ;)

Hi everyone! I figured I wouldn't take up unneccessary bandwidth and introduce myself here, where I intend to spend most of my time. :D

I'm TriggerHappyJim, veteran of over 3 poorly edited drift videos on Youtube, San Andreas Online and virtually every NFS street racing game ever released! :rolleyes:

I actually wandered over here from YouTube watching Diabolo's in game vids. I should warn you, I'm a complete TDU noob, but I hope you don't mind me tagging along! I'm a fast learner and the idea of group cruising is pretty much what I got the game for.

I have lurked around for a bit, but could someone re-post the generic meet-up details for me, so that I know I've got it right? Would be much appreciated! Hope to see you all soon on Oahu!