We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Setup!?

Marc_CRX

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, getting a wheel hopefully this week and while I dont have a big tv i'll connect it up quite close.

I'll post mine, not that good my hay.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/DSC00231.jpg

Listing it I have the moniter and tv (17 and 20 inch) with the cable for both so I can choose. I have a NAD stearo with everything pluged into it so I have good sound. A archos mp4 player for recording or a dvd recorder for the same thing and of course the computer which has all my music for playing while driving. Oh and the must have secound usb key for messages and nameing photo's.

Anyway, love the TV, what make is it?

its been a while since i saw a regular faceplate on a 360. lol. i found one on eBay, where one seller, hand painted ghost-style flames. its black, with red/orange flames. and on the inside where it cant be seen when on the 360, is the "number of authenticity". the one i bought, was #11/100. I'll get a pic soon. :D

but i like Marc's setup, but even with a small room, i still wouldnt sit that close to a TV, no matter what kind. my eyesight's bad enough as it is. :P i have my own apartment, with ppl on both sides, so sometimes i dont turn my Surround sound on when im playing. i have a 500Watt 5.1 system, which i have my PS3 & my 360 hooked up. my only bad part of my setup is that i still have a Standard-Def TV. i wish i had money to upgrade.

Shouldnt have bought a PS3 then you could have had an HDTV i payed £75 extra for my TV than I would have for a PS3

TV is a Phillips "FlatTV" and cost a mere £500

i could have, but i was w/o any PS until the 2nd shipment came in here in the US. (i got a call that my PS3 came in on Jan-6th-2007)

i could probably buy an hdtv, and pay if off over time, but id rather pay it outright, ya kno.. i got enough monthly payments to worry about. Car, car insurance, Rent, Gym membership, etc..

heres mine, sorry for the bad quality (phone again)

i have 5.1 surround sound as well lol

image-upload-7-739202.jpg

its been a while since i've seen a faceplate on a 360. My 360 is broken and now refuses to work with any faceplates put on it so its left bare lol

i'll get a better pic using the camera later...

here's my setup

l_85228f05847e7176d46d930753410168.jpg

In this pic, you can see my PS3 on the upper shelf of my TV stand, and the surround sound system on the bottom. Can you point out the 360?? :D

my cable box is above my tv, along w/ the center speaker. my PS3 only came with the norm Red, Yellow & white cable, which you see connected to the front of my TV. (not enough space in the back, with the Surround & 360 connected)

l_229e54a4346779e56b8394a22a5e5190.jpg

here's a close-up look of that custom faceplate i mentioned. i think it was worth the $116 (final bid. lmao)

i have some better, brighter pics of mine :) but they are still from the phone as i cant find another camera

i have a 27" Samsung HD Tele, an Xbox 360 (slightly broken so cant have a faceplate), a Sky+ box (but its downstairs cos the cable cant reach but i can control it from upstairs using the TVLink), a PS2, a pair of wireless headphones (so i can watch tv until 3 in the morning :D) and 5.1 dolby surround sound with massive subwoofer for amazing sound (i have one speaker either side of my bed :D)

image-upload-3-706799.jpg

and the tele (+ my amazing dashboard background :D)

image-upload-8-785172.jpg