We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus LS460 and GS450h FREE soon...

Eudemon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWSFLASH !!

More cars for you to test drive, the Free Lexus car pack volume #2 will be available for download on Thursday 12th April on Marketplace.

The pack will include the Lexus GS 450h and LS 460 and will be downloadable for free (in-game currency is still required for purchase at the Lexus dealer)

Sweet. :D

I am hoping this is going to signal a future DLC pack or two or three.......maybe!:monkeydance:

lets hope. Atari is going to have to compete with the popularity of FM2 next month, so, IMO the next couple car packs might not be as popular as previous. I cant wait for tomorrow. (i only go to the gym every other day, and Thursday is when i dont go.) time to fire up my two game files so i can have them both in my games.:dance:

TDU is certainly going out for a while when FM2 comes. Atari really is going to have to do somthing big to get people back.

As to the Lexus, we should expect them some time next month then? Oh and is Tenebra back over on the offical forums, gave up with there a while back.

Yeah tenebra has shown herself on the boards again but then to be honest she is always on policing the board with the other moderators and myself. Just because they don't post doesn't mean they aren't there. They see what people are saying and honestly they don't like it but they also don't like the label of 'can't deliver on time' hence why tenebra and The_Mole especially will usually only show themselves by way of posting when there is something that has to be said.

Remember The_Mole is an actual Atari representative so what they say is official whereas with tenebra she is involved with the developers and gets the info and may post it but in no way is it really official as such.

Confusing I know but it's good to know that we are now getting the communications back on track, sign of things to come? Oh and believe me, they know all about Forza 2. ;)

Yeah tenebra has shown herself on the boards again but then to be honest she is always on policing the board with the other moderators and myself. Just because they don't post doesn't mean they aren't there. They see what people are saying and honestly they don't like it but they also don't like the label of 'can't deliver on time' hence why tenebra and The_Mole especially will usually only show themselves by way of posting when there is something that has to be said.

Remember The_Mole is an actual Atari representative so what they say is official whereas with tenebra she is involved with the developers and gets the info and may post it but in no way is it really official as such.

Confusing I know but it's good to know that we are now getting the communications back on track, sign of things to come? Oh and believe me, they know all about Forza 2. ;)

I understand what your saying and don't blame them for not posting. I hate the forums now and I thought they were great once, got me into fourms, your site really has taken over as the place to talk about tdu and keep sane. Customer / customer relations are bad now, if they start saying to people things I won't say here it really wouldn't be good.

Has you been told about somthing there doing at the release on Forza, all I know about it pirates of the caribbean 3 and thats not Atari.

I'm in no rush to get them to be honset, going to go and do my paper round (stupid thing) and then my cousework (stupid thing) and them some revishion (stupid thing) and then might get the cars. Will certainly get the LS460 first as from what your saying its the best.

Anyway, impressive that it was out on time, ish.