We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car List For PC

eleKtro

And is there a Nissan Skyline is the PC version?

One more question, I don't know which car to chose from B class what do you guys suggest I'm think about the Noble but no sure.

The Jag XJ220 is good and if you tune it you can finish the 180 mph on a winding road mission easily which is good for quick cash.

One more question, I don't know which car to chose from B class what do you guys suggest I'm think about the Noble but no sure.

i would go for the gallardo, but thats just me, I love Lamborghini so i wouldn't really care how it performs:excited:

Hey Max which point of the game gets the Skyline R34? Ive been trying to find this by wining all the races and up to champion level now and still no Nissan skyrat

I was wondering the same thing for a while until i read up that you have to buy like some sort of booster pack for TDU which has some cars and this booster pack contains the Nissan Skyline. Sad knowing you have to use real money to buy this amazing car. :cry:

I was wondering the same thing for a while until i read up that you have to buy like some sort of booster pack for TDU which has some cars and this booster pack contains the Nissan Skyline. Sad knowing you have to use real money to buy this amazing car. :cry:

rolleyes-ani.gif doh i want a skyrat

NOBLE!! Or if you cba 2 spend that much, the Exige 240R Both Great but the Noble is better!:excited:

It's the same as the 360 launched with and now it has the F40, CCR, 250GTO, Countach etc so there's hope for the PC still.

The CCR! i reeli do hope i get that car on PC- i've seen Diablo's vid on youtube-273 MPH!!!!! i love the CCR! -imagine if they went one step further and released the CCX on PC!!!! Damn!