We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My New Car

Baldy

That is a beauty mate, I saw one of these in that bright bright orange earlier today glistening in the sun and tbh it looked way ott. Not to mention it was being driven by some old git who probably only bought it to get attention.

The black though or even the blue is understated but the styling and wheels make you look at the car, you don't look because of the colour, you look to see if it's an ST. So you made the right choice on the colour bro and well done on being able to purchase a quality and stunning car like that !

Haha lol, i was keeping with the flow of traffic. I think i still got overtaken.

too true. i spend most of my life on our motorways.. if you stick to 70mph in the fast lane your dead meat :D

ps.. nice car..the hot hatch competition is back to how it was in the beginning... between the ST, golf gti, megane sport and astra VXR theres some really nice looking cars about........so glad they decided to introduce some new colours.. i saw a silver one a couple of days ago too

great looking car baldred. wish they release Ford's sold in Europe here in the States. But has anyone seen the new Subaru Impreza WRX's? they've gone 'Hatch' as well. check out Subaru's Website to take a look. @ first i didnt like the photoshop'ed pics ive seen for the past several months, but now the production ready product looks great (goes on sale in August here in the States) If i wasnt Set on keeping my 2003 WRX, i might upgrade. :D

(i am going to pay off my WRX now, and over time, get her tuned & dressed to basically become an S202 replica. only difference is that itll be LHD, instead of RHD. RHD cars in America cannot be registered, unless they are only for the track)

Im sure the ST would be gobbled (sp?) up faster than the SVT version here in america if they released it here