We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do you drift in TDU?

~Kisame~

• 1 month later...
Basically just pull the handbrake at a certain speed...Of course it isn't easy, but come on, you don´t need to achive the champion level to drift...:woot:
Excuse me good sir, that ain't drifting. That's n00b-handbraking.

@kisame: Reach a corner at full speed, get off the gas, dive into it, tap the brakes, downshift, then give a sharp steer on the wheel and floor the gas pedal at the same time.

When the rear axle loses grip, countersteer and balance the gas to keep the trajectory and straighten the car to exit the corner.

Now you know how to perform a powerslide.

I suggest you the Ferrari 288 GTO as a drift-school car.

Oh and kisame, FOR GOD'S SAKE TURN OFF THE DRIVING AID.

Automatic drifting is possible too. I do it all the time, it's easy in most cars to drift auto but not all cars.

IMO the Pontiac Firebird is the best (hardcore mode) beginners Drift car. It's easy to get sideways & control it. (I can easily drift them looped freeway onramps in it & look like a pro) Plus beginners still using the driving aid's can still drift in it without having to turn off the aid's. I've clocked up 270+ miles in it just drifting.

I tell you the firebird is a Fool-proof drifter. :)

• 1 month later...

This thread can stay active as long as you keep it on topic and just use this tread as information or add useful information. Not who is right and wrong and start the argument again. It can be useful for new players wanting some help.

Guest Johansen
wat is hardcore mode ??

hardcore mode changes the driving and make it more realistic, it makes it possible to drift properly and changes the gravity of the car. it will be avaible to use when u reach champion level, on the 360 version u need to download it first.