We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

We had lots of fun last night thanks to all that could make it.

Nice video Speed thanks for recording it. Yes you do get GB's of unwanted videos for a 5 min video. :D

I will now spend some time and update the TDU Central club album with all the pics over the last few days.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDU Central club announcement

Every week now there will be a special event.

This weeks special event - Mini Gumball challenge - 02/08/07 @ 8pm UK time

No not a Gumball with Mini's ;)

The event will be a race from point A - B and then back again.

You get 1 point for best car colour.

You get 1 point for getting to B first, here we stop and have a rest.

You get 3 points for getting back to A first. This is the end of the Gumball.

The winner of the Gumball is the person with the most points.

The Gumball champion is the person with 4 or more points if you get them.

The Gumball champion gets to pick the route for the next Mini Gumball challenge. Also you can put Gumball Champion as part of your avatar if you want to.

If there is no champion this time I will pick the route for the next one.

Route:

Start at meeting place E (destination A)

Stop at the most southern lighthouse (destination B)

Rest stop. Here you can go to the map and put destination A in the Sat-Nav. Then reconnect to the group.

Start at the most southern lighthouse (destination B)

Stop at meeting place E (destination A)

Gumball ends.

If needed I can show destination B on the map.

Rules:

Any car is allowed, try and pick the most outrageous colour scheme as we will be voting for the best colour.

Once you turn up with your car you can't go back and pick another one.

As it's a Gumball you can get to the destination any way you like but you can't use bookmarks.

You can "B" back to the road that is ok. Also if you go in the water and the car gets put back on the road you can carry on.

The winner at each destination is announced by the second car to make it. You must type the persons name you see at the destination.

As there are still connection problems and there is a lot of luck in a Gumball if you lose connection you are out like the car has broken down. If I am out like this which is almost guaranteed I will follow you on the map and jump to you at each destination. I will be a there as a organiser to keep the event running.

Damn and i don't get to go :(. That sucks sounds so good, hope you guys have a good time and let me know how you get on ;)

Yes sorry you will not be there but this will be one of the regular events so there will be other times. :)

So do you mean the Mini-Gumball will take place every week or that there will be a different special event each week, which may or may not be the mini-gumball?

Even if it is every week, it sounds great even though I'm likely to disconnect Lol.

So do you mean the Mini-Gumball will take place every week or that there will be a different special event each week, which may or may not be the mini-gumball?

Even if it is every week, it sounds great even though I'm likely to disconnect Lol.

There will be one special event each week minimum this can be any special event that's different to the daily cruises. These are a mix of custom cruises, games and challenges.

At this time the events will be random dates so we are not tied to every Wednesday is this, Thursday is that etc.

This is better so you don't get bored with a set routine each week.

There will be one special event each week minimum this can be any special event that's different to the daily cruises. These are a mix of custom cruises, games and challenges.

At this time the events will be random dates so we are not tied to every Wednesday is this, Thursday is that etc.

This is better so you don't get bored with a set routine each week.

And it's all better because some days I'll be watching TV for part of the cruise and I don't want to miss it each week :)

Sounds good overall then, so this Thursday is the Gumball, and later in the week we'll find out about the next special event? That's how I understand it and it sounds very good to me :) Now we know we'll have something different to do each week, which should attract more future members :) More Members = More Fun after all!

And it's all better because some days I'll be watching TV for part of the cruise and I don't want to miss it each week :)

Sounds good overall then, so this Thursday is the Gumball, and later in the week we'll find out about the next special event? That's how I understand it and it sounds very good to me :) Now we know we'll have something different to do each week, which should attract more future members :) More Members = More Fun after all!

Yes that is how it will work. I will post info a few days before so there is time for everyone to see the event(s) for the week.

Don't forget if you or any club members have ideas for events you would like us to do then let me know.

I will not be going to the cruise tonight but there should be some others there to cruise with.

Tomorrow I will be on later about 9pm

Wednesday I will not be online again.

The rest of the week I will be online.

Tomorrow I can be there dead on 8pm so if anyone wants to cruise at that time, just let me know so I can be a part of it, in this thread, otherwise we can just start the cruise an hour later at 9pm BST/GMT. :)

Thanks.

My new photos don't appear in my documents, but they do in the game, why?

C:\Documents and Settings\"Your Profile"\My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\Carboy18971\Photo

That's a rough idea of where the photos will be located.

Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for all the pics, sounds like you had lots of fun. :D I will add them to the club album later.

@ Carboy you don't need to keep deleting your posts if you make a mistake just edit them. Then we don't get lots of deleted posts. There is a edit button at the bottom of the post click this. You can also go in advance edit mode if you want to add attachments etc. The button for this is at the bottom of the edit window.