We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, ha, timo. :D

It's a normal Mafia cruise so we will all be Mafia guys/gals. ;)

The victims are random people that show up.

TheScottishSpotter are you ok to lead the second group as it looks like we will have more than 5 people? Or do you want to be in the same group as me?

Sorry for all the questions I ask, but I have some more =)

What video recording software did you use to record the TDU Central Club Video in the first post, and what video editing software did you use to put all the videos together, with the effects and sound and everything?

Thanks.

Sorry for all the questions I ask, but I have some more =)

What video recording software did you use to record the TDU Central Club Video in the first post, and what video editing software did you use to put all the videos together, with the effects and sound and everything?

Thanks.

No problem that's what this forum is about we try and help each other as much as possible so don't worry about asking questions.

The recording software was FRAPS and the movie making software I used is Windows movie maker. The version that comes with Vista I don't know if it's the latest one or not. You can use this to put the videos together then add the effects and music.

We had a very good Mafia cruise, sorry to all that had problems and could not make it. There is always next time, so don't feel left out. :D

I will add the pics to the TDU Central club photo album later.

Thanks to all that made it, we had a good few catches and some long chases. Also some very good sporting victims, thanks to all of you if you do come to the forum. I think I wrote tdu-central.com enough times. ;)

Best cuise ever, seriously, that was the most fun I've ever had on TDU, I just love teamwork!

And now im a member of TDU - Central Club (Yey!)

So I guess as we do more cruises, we'll become a better team, which means a lot more fun in the future.

Secondly, I'd just like to say to anyone reading this who cares, if you are interested in a friendly group of players to cruise with and have fun with each and every day, TDU - C is the place to be. Everyone is really helpful with anything and everything, so come join us, 8pm GMT every night, after all we're just here to have fun!

Thanks to all that made it, we had a good few catches and some long chases.

You're not joking with long cruises Lol, I chased you for over 10 miles at the end until i finally stopped you =D Great fun!

Anyway, Cya in game tomorrow hopefully.

P.S. Thank you.

Yes you got revenge in the end on the last remaining mafia guy. ;)

I must say congratulations Speed_Freak on becoming a club member. You have shown good sportsmanship and dedication. I hope you will keep enjoying what we do and welcome to the family. ;)

Also I would like to say congratulations to Zurious on becoming a club member, after being a good friend, showing true dedication to the club and helping me out with so much. Thank you again and I hope you too will keep enjoying the fun we have.

I will update the names later in the first post.

Hey guys. I keep on missing these cruises but tonight was a different problem. Phoned stinger to tell him i wouldn't be there. About half 7 the connection broke and i couldn't connect again so i tried restarting the pc, taking every cable out i could think of. Nothing was working so i just watched Mr Bean for the whole night basically till like half 12 :D. Later my dad said the problem was the phone line was dead. Great huh? :offtopic:

I am upset by the fact that speed freak was taken in almost immediately I have been to every cruise I could have so far even when we had a bad connection I tried to help and make it better! I was keeping up pretty well with the targets and I was the first one to say 'Owned'! Why did you not decide to let me join?

I am upset by the fact that speed freak was taken in almost immediately I have been to every cruise I could have so far even when we had a bad connection I tried to help and make it better! I was keeping up pretty well with the targets and I was the first one to say 'Owned'! Why did you not decide to let me join?

As I have said to you before I need to see you can be trusted to be in the club. Yesterday's Mafia cruise was a good time to see who will be good to have as a club member. You were one of the one's on my list but you were not there at the end last night so could not add you as a friend and send you your invitation. I was going to do it when I see you next because you did very well yesterday.

Now today I see you have posted complaining about not being in the club. Everyone is treated the same and it is up to me who joins and who doesn't. It's not a case of you must let me join because I let some else in. You have shown me you can be a good member so why do you have to make a post about not being a member. If you have a problem then send a PM to me don't keep posting about it.

This only leads to give me a bad impression of you.

No names are mentioned in this forum until the person has accepted to be in the club.