We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late fro me to join? If not I would like to join if you dont mind :) ... In-game name is VENOMSCOTTY... :D

gladly join the club ^^ My ID is Reavermyst

Both added welcome to the club.

Stinger, what about an Oldskool TDU1 Exlusive membership for our die-hard cruise group :p

You never know the club could have plans for old timers. ;)

I would like to join this club, my game user name is Flowest.

Thanks. :)

"welcome to the club now

gonna pump it up now

this is an emergency

music is my galaxy

welcome to the club now

everybody's up now

got it going on

until the break of dawn"

Too many ducks tonight. :p

I would like to join this club, gamertag is Lingliz83MT.

How can i join in game though please?

Welcome to the club.

The clubs are not working very well in TDU so we don't use them. I would send you a club invite normally this is how it works in game. But we always use the forums now to arrange meets.

Hey I would love to join,

My username is BulletsandExotics

i'm on every day and love the game. we can meet at the lighthouse near the secret island entrance when its okay, just reply on when. I am currently saving up for the Mafia car!

Thanks

Hey I would love to join,

My username is BulletsandExotics

i'm on every day and love the game. we can meet at the lighthouse near the secret island entrance when its okay, just reply on when. I am currently saving up for the Mafia car!

Thanks

Welcome to the club.

To all members we will be doing Gumball rallies s**n so it's time to think about what car you want to bring. The most outrageous the car is painted the better. :)

More details s**n.

I would like to join please=D

My game id is Redjames123

I only downloaded the megapack today, so i started a new profile and every 15mins or so the 'The testdriveunlimited servers are down at this moment, please try again later'message comes up

EDIT:How do you add people in game?, and talk?

I only downloaded the megapack today, so i started a new profile and every 15mins or so the 'The testdriveunlimited servers are down at this moment, please try again later'message comes up

Sorry for the possible double post... Right click the .exe and hit Run as Administrator and you should be all set :D

Whenever I'm online no-one from this club is online... I also have another problem... players keep on vanishing on the player map. one minutes there is 10 players then theres 25, then theres 3. sometimes when i click on a player on the map to spawn next to him he disappears once i spawn there...

Welcome to the club.

That message is common unfortunately you just have to wait and try again.

Thanks for the acceptance. I will be on right now, so I can meet you at the lighthouse over by the secret island. See you there hopefully!!!!

I should have TDU running again s**n so we will be doing more meets.

Whenever I'm online no-one from this club is online... I also have another problem... players keep on vanishing on the player map. one minutes there is 10 players then theres 25, then theres 3. sometimes when i click on a player on the map to spawn next to him he disappears once i spawn there...

You have to add us as friends if you want to find us. When we do meets we meet at one place to make it easier to find each other.

When the club was at it's peak we were doing one a week. We will see how the connections go with the up and coming event. If everyone wants to do one a week we can. This gives everyone a chance to do an event as only the first 8 to reply can join.

So keep checking the forums for the latest news on events.

Good news the test with TDU last night was a success and I have full communication back.

We are going to try and work our way around the world cup so you will have plenty of notice to see if you can make it. The next cruise will be 19th June 2010 at 8pm BST (GMT +1) more details to follow.