We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favorate car in TDU

UkN0WnSCAA

Right now mine is the XJ220 :D Its Fast and fun :P Right now it is my favorate car. I drive it EVERYWHERE! :D its so much fun :P

How about all of you

damn, that thing is like driving a house :p (you know what im on about)

my faves are the Rturbo and S7TT (bet you never saw that coming :p)

damn, that thing is like driving a house :p (you know what im on about)

my faves are the Rturbo and S7TT (bet you never saw that coming :p)

lol yea i know what you are talking about...in Hardcore mode (which i just got today) it is hard to drive but with out hard core mode on it is way easy to drive :P. Yea i have alot of cars i like in the game now since i bought like 20 cars today. I like the Z/28 for drifting a ton...i need to get some DLC though

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving my FordGT Right now (for everything, racing, cruising, misions), but just got a Shelby GT500 (love it, cos what it is more than how it is) and that may very well become my cruise machine...

I'm still fairly new to the game, just broke my first million and on expert level, so the A class cars have been out of reach, maybe things will change when i can affor a Mclaren F1. :P

Guest turbo lag
I'll have the Zonda S for like everything you could do with it.

And the Viper to improve my drifting skills :P

Exactly me. I loooooove the handling of the Zonda but im usually around driftin in the Foothills in my Viper :)

You may thing this is an odd choice but my favourate car on the game at the moment is the Crysler 300. Sounds good and I've suprised a few people by tearing them apart in a road race.

I've beat Ferrari's, RUF's, Lambo's and even a Saleen S7!!! Ok so he/she could drive the damn thing.

yeah, even last night, i went and painted my GTR R34 as close as i can get to that Midnight Purple (i hope its close enough. i'll have to take a pic and upload it onto my PC)

but my favorite car would still have to be the RTurbo. Now with over 3,300 miles! :D

And i was able to transfer my high mileage Enzo and S7TT from my Capn Wakka game file over to my Rollin in a WRX file. Now that S7TT has 3,850 miles, and the Enzo has nearly 2,200

(and the S7 has gone through 3 different paint schemes since the transfer, where b4 it was almost always yellow on my old game file)

You mean the Exige 240R or the Caterham CSR? :P

he might have seen a paused Caterham on the road, and drove his Exige 240R into it. thus making it the Caterham 240R. lol

i did similar earlier tonight, as i saw a paused S7, and drove my F1 GTR into it, thus making a Saleen S7TTGTR. or once, i created a Lamborghini Mercielago CCR. :)