We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU x CSR Mod?

Guest Anonymous

4 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I mean, sure its possible, but the models are insanely low poly so it would look like crap so nobody does it.

Oh aight, but it's still for fun, only problem is that CSR Racing and CSR Classics models lack interiors. But i wish someone made it.

Edited by Vulpine Carl2005

5 hours ago, Rigel said:

For the most part most of the classic cars featured in games have already been made. If they haven't then most likely there wasn't a model good enough for them out there. 

Oh.

Yeah... but still liked all CSR Classics car models to appear in TDU 1. Would be better if it was along with some CSR Racing car models.

32 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I know it has no interior, but still be a miracle to have it made soon.

Not to sound rude but if you wanna request a car to be made then it's a good idea to also suggest a good model or a game that has one, that is with a decent exterior and an interior good enough for the cockpit view. Otherwise someone has to make the model or at least some of the parts themselves which might be a tough ask to justify putting a ton of time and effort into something that the person doing it might not be very interested in.

On 8/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

I know it has no interior, but still be a miracle to have it made soon.

the point is not the interior, the point is that the models are too crap to even work with. its not worth the effort. its easier to make the model from scratch and use the lowpoly ones as blueprint, but trust me you can't afford it for me making it.