We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A little TDU project...

-Dell-

So I was messing around yesterday on TDU, when I remembered the program Fraps.. instantly downloaded it, gave it a try, not too bad. Now this inspired me (or geed me up like the more "gangsta" type would say) to make something like a series of episodes of testing cars. Sort of like mixing TopGear with Diablo's videos on YouTube.

Who would be interested in helping out? Design, name, stuff like that. I guess we'd have budget cars and more high-performance cars aswell, testing around the circuit, highway runs, things like that. If anyone thinks this is a nice idea, let me know. :)

Hey guys. I am right behind you on this idea, i think it sounds aweosme :bananasplit: . I also have a few nice cars on my online account in which i could test drive :

Mclaren F1 GTR (Stage 3 Tuning)

Ferrari Enzo

Ford GT

Lamborghini Miura P400SV

Chrysler 300C SRT-8

Saleen Extreme Coupe

Audi TT Quattro Sport

I love this idea. Infact before seeing this thread, I sent a PM to Diablo asking if he wanted to do a Top Gear on TDU.
He's lying I swear, I saw no such thing, and if I did I never replied to it, and if I did then I would think it's a good idea and I would have nothing but everything to do with it. Yeah !

I got 4 cars on my Online profile in which i could make a Test-run :)

- SLR Mclaren

- E-type Coupé

- AMV8

- Alfa GT

On my Offline profile i got like all the supercars except the MC12 :P

Just got a addition to the list:

- Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster:monkeydance: