We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 demo Available on Marketplace NOW !!!!!!

Eudemon

Well at least in the US anyway. It will be early Thursdaymorning for the rest of us by the look of it.

Demo is definitely hitting tonight -- but it'll be pretty painful for east coasters.

Trying to pin down an exact time.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flicking one off....no I mean...flicking through webpages searching for any definate answer to the date and time of release with regards to the ultimate demo ever !!!

I'm wetting myself, scared to go pee-pee incase I miss a smidgen of information.

Should get a fastest lap/race compo going with photo proofs.........whoooo!!!

:)

Guest mellors_

i can download it before going to school and how do ya get that low power download thingy that should of come in the last update

i cant remember where exactly it is but i think its in

system tab >>> console settings >>> shut down >>> background downloads >>> enable

basically the 360 goes in low power mode, when you turn it off rather than actually turning off

From Major Nelson

Demo: Forza 2

Name: Forza Motorsport 2 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: Available to Gold members in all Xbox Live regions.

Dash Details: Download the demo to Forza Motorsport 2, the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios' award-winning, fully-customizable driving simulator Forza Motorsport. Buckle up for authentic simulation physics, bone-jarring damage, and photo-realistic graphics, as well as licensed tuning and customization options.Loaded with over 300 of the world’s hottest cars for you to collect, personalize, and race, Forza Motorsport 2 gives you the complete racing experience.

Size: 691 MB (approx.)

But its not showing up on my Marketplace:bananamad:

edit:

on a lighter note this is my 100th post :excited:

Done that all I've got is the trailer and the theme no demo, XBL just dont like me:cry:

Edit:

Just gone on and downloading at 2%

Now i can see if the update makes downloads faster like they said in the press release