We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Downloadable cars - visibility question

yeah you can everyone can see my zonda roadster and gallardo coupe that havnt got them

Thats because the Exclusive cars where already programmed on the disc thats why they where in the dealership without D/L anything from XBL. But with the DLC cars you have to have the free DLC to see the the premium content cars (thats only if you have not D/L the premium content).

actually the preorder cars came along in the same as the RS4 and Skyline :p

check 'trade' in your house, go along to Marketplace, at the place where the cars are (middle of screen) there is info about all the car packs, look there

• 3 years later...

i know this is an old thread but i saw the "secret" car recently i just did understood why. i have all the DLC including the Gallardo. the ones i don't have are the Pagani Roadster and the McLaren F1 LM. Maybe it was a server error, i dunno; or an exclusive car from another country that i don't know about???