We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Video Idea

eleKtro

I've been looking through all the top gear episodes and I noticed one it particular that we could do o n TDU.

It's the episode Series 7 Episode 3. Where Clarkson, Hammon and May go on a road trip with a Ford Gt ( in TDU ) Pagani Zonda ( in TDU ) and the Ferrari F340 ( Also in TDU ). So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this video. Here is what the episode looks like.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhoArQAXDg

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZdU-d9RL0A

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuI0OPavDn0

Anyone up for it?

Drivers

1. Fuelmyfire - Pagani Zonda ( Color Orange )

2. MartinMB - Ford GT ( Color Blue With white stripe )

3. Offdaborder - Ferrari F340 Spyder ( Color Light blue )

4. Director - ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that leaves me with the F430! MWAHAHAHA!

Since Martijn and I will be in class B cars, I think Fuelmyfire has to leave his Zonda unmodified while the Ford GT and the F430 get a Level 3 performance upgrade.

While both of you waste some time disengaging the clutch and shifting, I'll do it with the glory of Semi-Automatic! :P

Well now that leaves me with the F430! MWAHAHAHA!

Since Martijn and I will be in class B cars, I think Fuelmyfire has to leave his Zonda unmodified while the Ford GT and the F430 get a Level 3 performance upgrade.

While both of you waste some time disengaging the clutch and shifting, I'll do it with the glory of Semi-Automatic! :P

Yeah about that, I use the keyboard so it's an auto box for me, I guess I could try to learn how do drive manual with the keys :(

And I also need to buy a new Zonda now cos my one is modified. Couldn't I just drive real slow?

Well then, no fear 'cause Off da border is here. I do not have a steering wheel but I do have a joypad, with two analogue sticks. You most probably know where I'm going with this conversation. :P

So yes, time to bust out my Ferrari F430... Yes, yes, the Spyder version. It's supposedly slower but who cares? Martijn and our other friend, fuelmyfire, won't be flooring the gas since we have to stick together and smile for the camera. Oh, and I need to repaint it to match May's ridiculous colour, but again, it's just some change compared to what I've got. >_>

I mean, how hard can it be? Wait, this isn't a challenge...

Wasn't the May's F430 Spider in Baby blue metallic, damn that's a nasty colour :P

and don't worry about me driving off too quick, I have a hard enough time keeping a Stage 3 Zonda away from the traffic without trying to drive quickly :P

ohh and how do u set the gearbox to manual?

cos ill just shove it in 2 and not change up at all :D

and I use the 4 arrow keys, no G25 for me :(

Wasn't the May's F430 Spider in Baby blue metallic, damn that's a nasty colour :P

and don't worry about me driving off too quick, I have a hard enough time keeping a Stage 3 Zonda away from the traffic without trying to drive quickly :P

ohh and how do u set the gearbox to manual?

cos ill just shove it in 2 and not change up at all :D

and I use the 4 arrow keys, no G25 for me :(

Press Escape, go to Options > Controls > Driving (or whatever is in the last tab) and switch the transmission to manual. Remember to turn off Auto Clutch as well for it to be a proper manual complete with the clutching part.

Yeah, when it comes to colours there are definitely better people to consult than ol' Captain Slow lol.

Towards Off Da Border about changing the color of the Ferrari F340 Spyder, you will have to buy a new one because you can't re spray a Ferrari once you bought it, so buy another one only 175 k. Then there is like a light blue color available as a default color.

And by the way, does anyone have a full version of fraps up for grabs?

Towards Off Da Border about changing the color of the Ferrari F340 Spyder, you will have to buy a new one because you can't re spray a Ferrari once you bought it, so buy another one only 175 k. Then there is like a light blue color available as a default color.

And by the way, does anyone have a full version of fraps up for grabs?

I can get it if u want

and thx Off Da Border now lets see how this Zonda behaves with me actually doing all the driving.

I wanted to do this a while ago, I hjope u guys menage to do it, cant wait to see it

Still up for it? I just mentioned the idea of doing it. Didn't say I was going to direct it, I would but my computer can't handle TDU online with other players, because my graphics card doesn't reach the minimum specifications for TDU :(.

So now there's 1 more spot, Director? Who wants it?

Know what?, i've bought a silver F430 spyder, like Cap' Slows, of my own free will. I think it's a nice car...Gimme a yell if you need a stand in...

I've done videos a bit like this before you know, try google video, and search for "Top gear imitation: duel at prescott hill"