We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Video Idea

eleKtro

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey' EY'! It's not hideous!!! :D I drive one mate...

No no, the car isn't hideous of course, it's a work of art. What's hideous though is the paint scheme I'm trapped with. :)

Oh, and as for traffic, I think it would be... unnecessary. Except perhaps in that scene where the "presenters were joined by a man on a bike" according to Clarkson, in which some dude in a Ducati 999R should pop a wheelie between the Zonda and the F430... There ya go, another position to fill. :P

....About 3 times :p

So let's say we have a stage 3 A6, maybe a Mustang and the Ducati 999R for traffic. Oh and a 350Z? They're pretty average cars.

I made a list:

- A3

- A6

- CLS55

- 300C SRT-8

- 350Z

- R32

- Mustang GT

- Ducati 999R

- More? Quote this ;)

:offtopic: lets try not to get off topic here guys. Now for us to actually do this, we are going to need to find out what times people are available to Act and Direct this movie, so this goes to.

Fuelmyfire

offdaborder

MartinMB

-Dell- / Mayo

well TDU keeps on making my comp crash at random points in time. It can work for 5 hours or 30mins. I also get some blue screen thing. Anyone else get this problem??

the 3rd of June is the closest time that I am available; I have exams this week :(

Start --> controlpanel --> System --> Advanced menu --> Start and rehabilitation --> options button --> REMOVE the tick in "Automatic reboot"

Then go into the game, get the BSoD to appear and write down the failure code, as I posted before...