We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Forza Who Cruise - Friday 8th June 9pm GMT+1

For those of you who have been living on a different planet some game called Forza 2 comes out in the UK this Friday 8th June ...

I, for one, will be purchasing a copy (and perhaps a wheel at the same time if they're doing deals in which ever shop I end up in).

But I thought ... How about doing a TDU cruise that night instead ... once we've all got home from work/school/college/uni/a drinking establidhment/anywhere else you can care to mention ... played a little bit of Forza 2 ... then got bored of just driving round and round a circuit!

So .....

Title: The Forza Who Cruise (highly original name I know)

When: Friday 8th June 9pm GMT+1

Where: THE FORZA TUNER ... WHERE ELSE!

Cars: The car that is most you! (Nipper I expect you to turn up in a Saleen or a RUF)

So how many of the usual suspects can we get along? Nipper? Baldred? Diablo? Phere? Baxie?

If there is more than the max for sessions then multiple groups ... oh and don't blame me if the other group cruises don't happen or are rubbish!

The Names on the list:

1. Hybrid IV - The Old Dear ... sorry XJ220

2. Newage Rhubarb - Zonda Roadster

3. N1pper - Orange Drift Machine ... aka RUF

4. Neil12345 - Zonda Roadster

5. VociferousBob - F40

6. The 12oach - Z06

7. Hamann M6 - SLR

8. Newage Custard?

Reserves/Group 2?

1. Crazed Dodgem - Caterham (I'd have never guessed)

2. BIGbCraig - Enzo

3. johansen16 - "Autodrift" = Viper (Of course!!!!)

So sign up below ... names and cars please

I didn't mean you have to have Forza 2 to be included

What I meant by not in the spirit of things was the fact that he said if he had Forza 2 he wasn't going to come along ... that's not in the spirit of the event

Ah, misunderstood. My bad.

NO no No lol I will still be playing TDU even if I have Forza lol I think you missed my point. Oh well nevermind if you have a place please sign me up. the only problem I might have is that I don't even get one the xbox because the baby is crying or something like that.

Well, I'm GMT+4, so ypur 9P is my 6P (if i'm wrong please correct me), so I should be there. Need to get to know more people from around here anyway, i'm pretty new

as far as the car, umm... qiute possibly the white Enzo i picked up y-day for $1,000; otherwise a Noble M14, Ascari, or RT12. I'll edit and confirm later. But prolly Enzo.

If your location is correct I think it's more likely you're GMT-4, which means 4pm.

Right... +/-, oops. But if It's GMT-4, and you're +1, your 9P would be my ... yup you're right. THanks, and I see there's 'no room' - 8 in server, but I'd like to join up 2nd server / others who are left out.

anyone half interested, pls. send me a frnd req, so i can jump to places you are. And send me a message so i don't reject. and that's too much to ask, ... whatever. Sorry.