We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Live - after summer?

Hello! I got Test Drive Unlimited yesterday and I played it for 11 hours straight - yeah, I know it's a lot - and I enjoy the game very very much! However, since I don't have any money now to the 360 I have to wait until after the summer when I get the money from the work I'll be doing during the summer to get Xbox Live. Do you think Test Drive Unlimited will be a populare Live game even after the summer? Are there many players playing on live now?

there are alot of people still playing this game but since Forza 2 is coming out this week for europe it will be prety much dead over there in Oahu

*Picks up a magic wand* I'll make everyone poor so no one can afford $60 Forza 2! Ha! Well, lets just hope that a lot of people will stay with TDU after the summer. I'm interested in Forza 2 too, but I still love TDU!

well, even BF2: MC, which wasnt even that good, still has an active community 12 months on from 360 release, so TDU (best racer under the sun) will surely still be alive

Good to hear! So BF2:MC wasn't good? I was planning on getting it one day, but oh well, I guess I'll skip it.