We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Spotted: The TDU Secret Car

Mb

th_62024_20070605180545_122_487lo.jpgth_62019_20070605180621_122_339lo.jpg

(Clickable)

Did you see it too? Post it here! This combination of an Audi RS4 and Skyline R34 GT-R is actually quite cool! Also followed Ledeboer with some rounds on the track, quite good handling aswell :D So post your photo's and movies of it HERE! :D

mmm... i know one way you can "get it work" or better say... drive it

1. Go to your "Vehicules" folder on your game directory (example: E:\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules)

2. Choose one car you like to drive cause of handling/speed/acel and that kind of things xD, I`ll make the example with de Ferrari Enzo.

3. You will have to make the backup of 4 files you can find in Vehicules folder, in this case: "Enzo.bnk" , "Enzo_I.bnk" , "Default.bnk" and "Default_I.bnk".

4. Remove the 2 Enzo files from that folder.

5. Rename both "Default" files so their names looks exactly to the Enzo files (so the "Default.bnk" and "Default_I.bnk" will be "Enzo.bnk" , "Enzo_I.bnk")

6. Run the game

7. Now when you go and search the Enzo in your garage you will find that the Enzo now looks like this default car :D

That´s not a secret car, is a default car that use the game when it don´t finds the graphics of a car.

Well... that´s all ^_^, sorry of my bad english u_u, im from Argentina :D

If you want to get you Enzo back just use your backuped files icon_smile.gif

Got this off atari forums :):monkeydance:

I've seen this car many times. Normally when the servers are mucking up.

I've also seen it in black with a yellow stripe, my mate was in his black Lexus and I was in my Audi RS4 and when I went to take a photo it changed from the lexus to the defult car but in black. GOt pics on my 360 of it just need to get them off somehow.

• 3 years later...