We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Average people who play?

tigersvain

Hi, been looking into buying this game, definatly something i would love to play. But i'm curious how many people are still play this online? like is there a big enuff community to even be able to find a race with out driving around for hours and hours looking for people? Just like to know on average how many you would say still play this online. thanks

Oh one more thing, i looked everywhere to see if there is a monthly fee for this and came up with nothing, it is free to play is it not?

The Germans have lots of fan sites so they keep the community popular.

There will be a lot more people very soon when the patch is out. Also it has just been made available on the popular download site where you pay a fee to play hundreds of games.

The popular places where you are guaranteed to find people are the lighthouse in the top left corner of the map. The town centre, race track and the long straight road outside the top airfield. You normally fill all 8 slots with players at these places within a few minutes.

Then you have the community here where we do lots of meets and events. If the patch is as good as we all hope I can see we will never stop playing TDU....... well that is until TDU2 is available. ;)

The lighthouse is the worst place to find people. Everyone uses it as a rest stop while they go to the toilet or smoke a *** so everyone is always AFK.

Correction: TDU is the worst place to find people.

If you want to meet random people it's ok, but if you want to get in touch with specific users or friends, just forget it.

You won't find them, and if you do it'll be damn hard to spawn next to them.

I've always met different people, with the only exception of a brit whom I encountered twice. And he's even in my buddy list.

How the hell did they come up with this online system, seriously.

io sono italiano :D ma gioco poco adesso aspetto la patch.

im italian but im not playing much coz im waiting for the patch.

Bella gigietto, a me che esca o no la patch frega relativamente un cazzo. Comunque sia ci si becca.

Sup dude, I don't really care about the patch coming out or not, see you around anyway.

so your sayin if i wanted to drive around with my cousin who's also thinking of buying the game then we would have a hell of a time finding each other?

Baaaaaasically, yes.

Spyker sucks btw
Oh, why so harsh? :(

I'm having fun with the C8.