We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greetings =D

Sensei

Hey guys!

I've just ordered my copy of TDU for the PC, I understand it's been out a while? Well, if that's the case I'll have some catching up to do! Me and a few friends have bought the game and want to join a good, active community that meet up in-game sometimes.

I've seen some of the TDU-Central videos on youtube and I'm impressed by some of them. Hope to see you in-game!

Oh and BTW, I'm used to forums; I've got over 10k posts across many other forums and I intend to be active here!

Enjoi.

Alright kool, I'm guessing that if you're all waiting for the patch that there's a major problem with the current version which means you guys aren't playing? What's the problem... lagg?

Oh and just a bit more background information... December 2003 I started playing Tactics Arena then in December 2005 I left after being ranked in the top 10 on the server I played on. I had been playing Gunz Online when I got bored of Tactics Arena (TAO) but when I left TAO I started playing full time. Then in February 2006 I found a Private Server for the game Lineage 2 and played there ever since, I spent alot of my real-life money to get some nice equipment and after a year there I became a GM (Game Moderator) because of my dedication. I'm still playing that game at the moment, I'll be on TDU when either I get bored or my friends are online and want to play.

Sorry for the essay but I like to introduce myself properly when I join a new community. Enjoi.

some??? :P

Hey guys!

[snip].

I've seen some of the TDU-Central videos on youtube and I'm impressed by some of them. Hope to see you in-game!

[snip].

Enjoi.

some?? XD you've been spending the majority of time on the comp surfing YouTube for videos :P some of them were very good, as you said, and us three (Ross) have to do cruises and make videos better than the rubbish on the net XD :P (no offence to video makers - I'm joking)

Heya, It Seems I've Already Been Introduced But Thought I'd Add To My Post Count Anyway.

So Hey, Thats About It Really, The Games In The Post, Should Be Here Soon.

Cya Online.

PS. I Have The Best Avatar Out Of Us So Far (Zonda's Rule) Go Me!

Alright kool, I'm guessing that if you're all waiting for the patch that there's a major problem with the current version which means you guys aren't playing? What's the problem... lagg?

Oh and just a bit more background information... December 2003 I started playing Tactics Arena then in December 2005 I left after being ranked in the top 10 on the server I played on. I had been playing Gunz Online when I got bored of Tactics Arena (TAO) but when I left TAO I started playing full time. Then in February 2006 I found a Private Server for the game Lineage 2 and played there ever since, I spent alot of my real-life money to get some nice equipment and after a year there I became a GM (Game Moderator) because of my dedication. I'm still playing that game at the moment, I'll be on TDU when either I get bored or my friends are online and want to play.

Sorry for the essay but I like to introduce myself properly when I join a new community. Enjoi.

The major problems are connecting to people. Even after you have added all your friends so you can see them on the map, you have to keep clicking on them to get in the same session.

Then there are the laggy FPS mostly in the city and the last few days the cars in the same session are lagging all over the place. Hopefully this is because half the server is being used to test the patch because after all the months of playing it has never been this bad.

Also the clubhouses are not fully working.

But the game is so good you can live with the problems. I have described it before like owning a TVR, all week to fix it for 1 hour of pleasure. :D

The major problems are connecting to people. Even after you have added all your friends so you can see them on the map, you have to keep clicking on them to get in the same session.

Then there are the laggy FPS mostly in the city and the last few days the cars in the same session are lagging all over the place. Hopefully this is because half the server is being used to test the patch because after all the months of playing it has never been this bad.

Also the clubhouses are not fully working.

But the game is so good you can live with the problems. I have described it before like owning a TVR, all week to fix it for 1 hour of pleasure. :D

Will this patch be converted over to the Xbox 360 version?

I've noticed the same problems but never saw the need for a patch, but ill surely be glad to have it sorted out. :shocked:

Welcome Suio!

Will this patch be converted over to the Xbox 360 version?

I've noticed the same problems but never saw the need for a patch, but ill surely be glad to have it sorted out. :shocked:

Welcome Suio!

I don't think they are working on a 360 patch, maybe someone else knows something different.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Another PC player i see, good good keep 'em coming :D. Can't wait to see you on the island and at some cruises ;)

Indeed, as I said in the TDU-C Club thread... I was watching the Gumball 3k Challenge videos you guys did on youtube, and other videos you've been in ScottishSpotter.

TY for welcome.