We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

Johny

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

Out now!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

• Arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme: FlatOut's peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track - more than any other 360 game!
  • Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences: Career racing: Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing: Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
  • Highly competitive racing against 12 drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
  • Full support for Xbox Live: Up to 8 driver online multiplayer including all single player modes plus exclusive Deathmatch Derbies and Head On race modes. High score tables for all game modes for you to check just how destructive you are.
  • Hilarious Ragdoll characters Catapult your driver in-race or in 12 crunching mini games which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
  • Cars look stunning: See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. Dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks. Don't get distracted!
  • Downloadable content via Xbox Live and Widescreen High Definition resolution (720p)

You can download and watch trailers from Offical Homepage WorthPlaying, Xboxyde, Gametrailers.

Developer: Bugbear

I was considering getting this as it looks a lot like the Destruction Derby games of old that I absolutely loved. But after reading reviews, it doesn't sound all that great, especially in how limited tracks are, as well as soundtracks and AI ability. I think Ill be purchasing DiRT instead :D

• 3 months later...

£20 says johny works for either A: Empire (publishers) or B: Bugbear (developers)

:p

I Liked the Demo, and if i had enough money to buy games i would have gotten it to make the summer a little more interesting, but as it stands i have barely enough money to keep me fed for a week in college. I dont even have enough for Halo 3 (loads of pressure from mates to buy it) or PGR4 (really want it!)

II dont even have enough for Halo 3 (loads of pressure from mates to buy it)

My mates keep on at me to buy it, I've completed Campaign mode with my mate on multiplayer at his house, but now I really don't see the point of getting it as I've already completed it and got half of the achievements.

indeed, it is allready high on my shopping list, i do want it, dont get me wrong, ofcourse it isnt the best game in human existance, but it is always a good laugh to play halo 1+2 with friends so i'm looking forward to 3,

nonetheless i would much rather buy PGR4 first, and if Prostreet is all it promises (i.e. the demo isnt the same chav crap that EA has fed us since Underground) i might even look at that too, oh, and mass effect looks good, but Halo is probably a higher priority than both of them.