We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Build A Veyron

Nodz86

On the Bugatti's wbesite you can design your own Veyron. I can understand the likes of Ford, Vauxhall, etc having this feature for the Fiesta and Astra etc but not for a £800k supercar.

Also If you click on the car itself it brings up Engine, Head lights and other body parts if you click on them it tells you about them.

Then at the end of the process if you've got the money to order one you can fill out the order form.

Linkage:

http://www.bugatti-cars.de/bugatti/index.html

Heres a few I made for a laugh, the blue one is the one I like with the white and blue interior the full blue interior is over the top. The others I done for a laugh to see how bad i could make the couler combinations..

Theres alot of these websites around, and like Martinjn it is alot of fun!

I know theres alot of these sites around but I thought it was a bit strnge for a car that is so rare and exclusive to have one. As I said in the 1st post I can see why ford vauxhall and companies like that have them but not a supercar.

Did this before, 600 member in the forum, all put in 200 grand and we can have one lol. What I don't get is that these cars are still avalible for 800,000 yet people are buying them secound hand for well over a million. I suppose its becouse of the waiting list and people not wanting to be not wantig to be waiting for there car but if was spending that kind of money I would want it how I wanted it.

Did What I don't get is that these cars are still avalible for 800,000 yet people are buying them secound hand for well over a million. I suppose its becouse of the waiting list and people not wanting to be not wantig to be waiting for there car but if was spending that kind of money I would want it how I wanted it.

I don't understand that either.

Also I thought they was only producing a limited run as VW was selling them at a loss, but I read in Auto Express the other week that they are upping the production by about 20 cars a year.

Cool I'll have to try that ... I did design my Fiat 500 on Friday ... it's only in italian at the moment tho ... www.fiat500.com

As yo the Veyron and Profits, from what I understand it would take a sheer miracle for VAG to make a profit on it ... if you think theyre selling them for 1mil Euros (please correct me if I'm wrong) ... well based on what I heard the development costs were (and you have to remember they were pushing the boundaries of a lot of things ... heat and tyres being one of the major problems) ... I heard it works out to the actual cost of the car is about 8mil Euros ... but don't quote me on that!

• 2 weeks later...