We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

43 Vehicles in Crash on A20 Dover

Nodz86

Well its all happening today aswell as the security alerts there has been a 45 car pile up happened today in just outside Dover (Kent) on the A20 it involved 35 cars, 5 HGV's, a coach of school children, 1 police car and a Fire Engine. Iy happaned in heavy fog. Unfortunately one person lost his life in this accident but none of the school kids where injured.

This must be classed as one of the biggest R.T.A's in the U.K's history.

Linkage:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20070630/tuk-road-crash-involves-43-vehicles-6323e80.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6257456.stm

man. thats really sucks.

Your from florida, why is your news channels so rubbish. Really all I heard untill I got back there that there was to failed car bomb in london in abu a20 secound piece on one news channel. Nothing about the airport one or anything about flooding. All they do is weather every 10 mins.

Anyway thats crazy, I just want to know how it would happen, i mean somone must have noticed even though the fog and stopped.

there was a crash due to the fog, near where i live, nowhere near as bad as that, the fog was sooo thick that day, i couldn't even see about 2 car lengths in front of me and when its absolutly tipping it down with rain, doesn't help the cause either, now im not saying that anybody deserved what they got, but with those kinda weather conditions, its really not surprising that somebody was gonna have a crash

Your from florida, why is your news channels so rubbish. Really all I heard untill I got back there that there was to failed car bomb in london in abu a20 secound piece on one news channel. Nothing about the airport one or anything about flooding. All they do is weather every 10 mins. .

yeh i know. florida has teh worst news in the world. they are unorganized and always mispell things. it is horrible

yeh i know. florida has teh worst news in the world. they are unorganized and always mispell things. it is horrible

kinda makes me feel good i live in Connecticut *sarcasm* Connecticut is like the second highest state for income taxes and such if i remember right. and i heard the Sales Tax is going up later this year, or next. so, im going to be looking @ a 7% Sales tax, compared to 6%.

$59.99 for an Xbox360/PS3 game + 6%ST = $63.58

$59.99 for an Xbox360/PS3 game + 7%ST = $64.18

man, there goes an extra 60cents for every game. at least your lucky to have low sales taxes in florida (i hope they're lower there than here)