We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

You lot still play Forza 2?!

ThorpaaayUK

Yo guys, long time no see!

Haven't been on in a while, but in my boredom recently, I reckon I'm going to go and buy Forza 2 tomorrow just to keep me entertained. Just wondering if you lot still play it online much? Haven't seen the guys I've got on my friends list on it that often recently (but then barely been on my xbox!). Sat on the original Forza for a few hours the other day, and just the customization of the cars (nevermind everything else) is enough to make me finally want to buy it!

Whilst I'm here, of Game, Gamestation, Asda and HMV, where is likely the cheapest to buy from instore (and will be open tomorrow, hence mentioning these stores)?

Hopefully I can see some of you online tomorrow!

im playing Fm2 almost everyday (if i dont have any running around to do after work, ya know.) i fired up TDU friday night, to D/L the new car pack, and man was i shocked. i never realized the lower frame rate TDU has compared to FM2. the new cars look great, but i cant pull myself away from Fm2's multiplayer and paintshop. :D i bought NASCAR 08 as well, last tuesday, but havent played it since. lmao

Haha, dude, I played the NASCAR demo on my brothers xbox (didn't want to taint mine with it :P) and thats £40 I will not be shelling out!

Reckon I'm gonna go get FM2 as soon as I've smartened meself up a bit, spent a while on the forza central and forza motorsport forums last night, cant wait.

Check out amazon they had the limited edition cheaper than the normal edition so did tesco online site (not in tesco shops). Everywhere else like game and stuff are all about £40 for normall and £45 for limited unless you go HMV and virgin where they are £45 and £50 respectively.

just finished potter, back on forza. ordered TDU from play on friday though so by tommorow it should be delivered and ill be on TDU again.

oh yeah, play.com are selling TDU for £18 now. THATS INSANE FOR A GREAT 360 GAME!