We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 2: In game content (some free)!!!!!!!!!

Nodz86

Forza Motorsport 2: In game content (some free)

Content: Nissan Tournament Pack

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox Live regions

Dash Text: Free download of the North American 2007 Nissan Altima, 2007 Nissan Sentra, and 2007 Nissan 350Z.

Content: #8 Peugeot 908

Price: 50 Microsoft Points

Availability: All Xbox Live regions

Dash Text: Experience Peugeot's 2007 return to Le Mans in the #8 turbo diesel 908.

There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

More details on this downloadable content over at Forazamotorsport.net

Source Major Nelson

Edit: More info from Forza's website.

Nissan Brings 2007 Cars to Forza Motorsport 2

07.31.08 // 17:00

Hey car fans,

Thanks to Xbox LIVE, Nissan, and the folks here at Turn 10, the very first downloadable content for Xbox 360’s acclaimed racer “Forza Motorsport 2” will be available tonight (or tomorrow morning) 8/1 2AM PST. Speed over to Xbox LIVE Marketplace tomorrow morning to download the all new free Nissan car pack featuring three premiere Nissan models: the 2007 Sentra SE-R, Altima, and 350Z.

sentra4.jpg

To celebrate this release, Xbox and Nissan will be hosting several activities for Forza 2 fans in the U.S. focused around these new additions to “Forza Motorsport 2’s” already robust car list. The first of these activities will be a Nissan Sentra SE-R tournament on Xbox LIVE. In addition to the tournament, Nissan and Xbox will also be hosting an in-game customization contest, as fans utilize the incredibly deep livery system of “Forza Motorsport 2” to create unique and stunning paint jobs on their Nissan Sentra SE-Rs. The contest will be judged by a panel comprised of Turn 10 developers and Nissan representatives, as fans vie for the title of ultimate Nissan customizer.

altima8.jpg

On top of the awesome free car pack from Nissan, we're also offering the famed Peugeot 908 race car for download on Xbox LIVE Marketplace (50 MS points). Coming off a second place finish at the recent 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 908 not only brings yet another top-notch race car to the Forza universe, but it is also the only paintable race car to be included in the game.

350z2.jpg

Check back here for full details regarding the upcoming Nissan Sentra SE-R customization contest and tournament!

i know here in the States, then the 2003 Z came out, only the manual-tranny versions had 300 hp, the Automatic's had 287. from 2006+, both versions have 300hp. maybe that is the difference. i dont know about in the game (i havent D/L'ed the pack yet, as im not home) but i think the '07 350Z is slightly better than the 2003 Fairlady Z

...but seeing as im a Subaru fan, i have hopes to see the '93-'97 Subaru SVX make it into FM2 (if i somehow come into money, the SVX would become a project car for myself. :) )

Right, quoting from the pointless 2 page spread in top gear magazine

It has a 'bonnet bulge which hides the new VQ35HR engine, delivering:

313PS

358Nm Torque with 90% availible at 2,000rpm

0-60 in 5.5 seconds.

oh yeah and it says about the stupid 'speedbump' thing aswell.

thats about it.