We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Parody (Apply within to take part)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are things going?
Fine thanks. I've put all the typical TG fades and finsl touches to it. But I still have a bit of filming to do. I looked last night, and it is only the car park scene and some fly-by scenes from races.

Also. have you got a hopeful release date?
I was hoping to get it done this holiday, but a mixture of a heavy coursework load and a bit of lazines has't got it finished. I'm also waiting for people to get back to me with the in-car photoshopped stuff (see sig) so I can finish the in-car shots.

Good Luck :D

• 4 months later...

Suppose I had better start this off again now with my new PC. I might re do some bits as some of the clips were crap. Also do people know where we should film the car park scene? I've got some ideas ....

1TB HDD means we can have lots and lots of practise and it doesn't matter from now on! :D

Might try and set FRAPS to 1 core and TDU to a different 2 or 1 depending on stuttering or not ...

Watch this space =]

Guest RB26DETT

stop bringing up old threads!!!!!! >.<

lol j/k :p

i really want to watch this iced!!! :( it'd be funny to see different clips with different quality since you have a better rig now. :p

stop bringing up old threads!!!!!! >.<

lol j/k :p

i really want to watch this iced!!! :( it'd be funny to see different clips with different quality since you have a better rig now. :p

I doubt the difference in quality will be noticed on YouTube. Maybe in the HQ version ... but I'll work on it haha!

cool I'd like to see this when you're finished

or even join if possible :)

Cruises will be setup for 3 people to join me to film. So if you're luckily on at the correct time you might be able to.