We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should Hamilton Move to Ferrari??

Nodz86

What would you do if you where Hamilton??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you where Hamilton??

• Move to Ferrari for £17M
    • Only move to Ferrari if they included in the contract that you where the No1 driver
    • Stay at Mclaran despite the difference in money as they have got you where you are today
    • Only stay at Mclaran if they make you number 1 driver next season
    • Other (if other post why)

There a some reports going around that Ferrari's owners Fiat want Hamilton and would pay him around £17M a year where as at Mclaren would only be offering less than £5M if he were to stay.

So what would you do if you was him, chase the money and got to Ferrari or stay with the team that has made him the driver he is today Mclaran??

No way we are not having 'Hamilton the cheat' at Ferrari !!!

I'm a Kimi fan and have supported him since his early days hence why I'm supporting Ferrari now and we don't need him, Massa is capable of winning the championship for Ferrari has is Kimi but Hamilton no way. He disobeyed team orders last weekend and Alonso got the punishment WTF ??? Me thinks the BRITISH stewards were favouring Lewis.

So yeah I don't wanna see Hamilton at Ferrari he his already getting big headed and cocky and IMO he should spend next season at Prodrive with all 'the monkeys at the back' has he said which is disrespectful to all the drivers who are in cars that are not as competitive yet they are probably just has good as he his.

If I was hamelton I would move with that kind of money. £5 million while a lot is not a huge amount in the scheme of things, people earn a huge amount more (i think). Maybe thats being greedy but if you were given the chance to earn another 12 million pound a year legally im sure most people would do it.

It's "Alonso the cheat" But I too will say no.. Having him at McLRN Makes the game more interesting..

Thats not really the question, "What would you do if you where Hamilton??"

Having him with mcalern dies make it butter but I still would take the money if I was him.

Stay at Mclaran despite the difference in money as they have got you where you are today.

Loyalty pays off. Don't move I say.

P.S. Why would Hamilton want 6 Bugatti Veyrons? Lol.

Yes one is enough ;). I also say stay at Mclaren because of the same reason speed gave ;)

Kimi is doing aight this season. At the beginning I sorta supportive of him because I wanted him to be the next Shumi, but that has sorta failed this season. I started to see rookie Lewis Hamilton strive in his excellence and also cause I'm from Afroamerican decent I support him 100%. He is showing the world that African Americans are not only good at rapping and talking bad about women. He is what Peter Windsor called him " The Tiger Woods of Formula One."

Stay at Mclaran despite the difference in money as they have got you where you are today.

Loyalty pays off. Don't move I say.

P.S. Why would Hamilton want 6 Bugatti Veyrons? Lol.

I don't know, he can also buy 12 Phantoms :P

I think you'll find Lewis has quite a big contract with McLaren at the moment. You have to remember McLaren has funded a lot of his racing career so they'll have something pretty airtight in terms of a contract at the moment.

In terms of the feud between Lewis and Fernando ... well I'm sure the press loves to hype it a little more than it is ... but if it does exist ... great ... I can remember the good old days of Prost and Senna battling when they were both at the same team.

As to the Hungary race and the qualifying incident ... Lewis just didn't listen to his team asking him to make way for Fernando ... Fernando blatanty (in my opinion) held up Lewis and so prevented him from putting in a last flying lap ... Hamiltons incident didn't cause Alonso to lose out on Qualifying ... Alonsos did ... also there isn't supposed to be team orders ... and McLaren don't as a rule ... so Lewis should only get a slap of the wrist.

Here endeth my thoughts

I'm a Kimi fan and have supported him since his early days hence why I'm supporting Ferrari now and we don't need him, Massa is capable of winning the championship for Ferrari has is Kimi but Hamilton no way. He disobeyed team orders last weekend and Alonso got the punishment WTF ??? Me thinks the BRITISH stewards were favouring Lewis.

So yeah I don't wanna see Hamilton at Ferrari he his already getting big headed and cocky and IMO he should spend next season at Prodrive with all 'the monkeys at the back' has he said which is disrespectful to all the drivers who are in cars that are not as competitive yet they are probably just has good as he his.

I fully agree with you.

Only stay at Mclaran if they make you number 1 driver next season

This is beacue there are rumors that Alonso is moving from McLaren (I think to Ferrari), so Hamilton should stay at McLaren, as...

1. They got him where he is today, from his Karting days...

2. He's built up (or will have by the end of the season...) a team bond and the engineers will have been able to perfect his "ride" to suit him...

3. If Alonson moves, then he should be number 1 driver, after all he (currently is the best driver this season by 7 or so points... and If this is due to him being at McLaren and having a previous with Ron dennis in Karting, then IDK what is :P

4. Plus if he's earning £5 Million already in his first season in F1, he'd be able to barter on more money as McLaren would definately want to keep him... and really £5 Million is A LOT of money anyway... so whats the difference lmao

I'm an avid F1 fan :P and I think Hamilton should STAY at McLaren for my 4 points above!

Nothing against Ferrari, as I supported them the last 6 or so years (mainly Barichello, before he left for Honda) etc and still do, but now Hamilton is here, I have to support him as he's british (not because he's winning:P)

Hamilton should stay. Ferrari already have 2 very good drivers so why would they need another? Its just going to start feuds. If Alonso doesn't like it, he should go back to Renault and get Heikki in a Mclaren.

That would be entertaining.

just to pick up on this point as nobody else really has, how exactly did Hamilton cheat?

it was Alonso who purposely parked up in the pit lane for an extra couple of seconds whilst Hamilton was stuck sitting behind him and it was Alonso who posted the top time after this incident and Hamilton not managing to circle the track.

Proof below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7G56TxfWKg

therefore i declare that the end of the 'Hamiltons a cheat' talk that has been going on above