We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

gta iv pics

cocoki700

i hope we can still fly planes

There are no planes in this one, was comfirmed ages ago by R*.

Liberty City is based on NYC so there would only be one airport.

Also this is mordern day NYC, post 9/11, so think of the amount of people who would jack a plane and fly it into a building would be high a the backlash R* would get when these video's appear on the net would be extremely high aswell and the last thing R* needs is mor things for people to try and get this game banned.

but there is Helicopters, not sure if they are only in missions or in free roam.

There are no planes in this one, was comfirmed ages ago by R*.

Liberty City is based on NYC so there would only be one airport.

Also this is mordern day NYC, post 9/11, so think of the amount of people who would jack a plane and fly it into a building would be high a the backlash R* would get when these video's appear on the net would be extremely high aswell and the last thing R* needs is mor things for people to try and get this game banned.

but there is Helicopters, not sure if they are only in missions or in free roam.

thanks for that info. they better let us fly helecopters where ever. but we should ll knowsomewhere someone will hack into the game and make it so they cn fly planes.tere is almost no doubt

i hope we can still fly planes and swim also now the game is going to vibrate every time u take a stop if that is truew ur batteries will die in no time

I'm only 80% sure on this, but I don't think the PS3 has force feedback.

Sorry to disapoint if you're talking about the PS3 version, but they'll be no vibrating with that format. :(

buy a wired controller, they're so much simpler and ergonomic :p

I was a cheapskate and bought the core version with wired controller (and then bought the HDD afterwards), but I'm the one laughing now as my brother is constantly hunting batteries for his wireless controllers. I love my wired, but much light and less hassle controllers.

Oh, and Speed_Freak, don't know what you mean by Force Feedback, but for a control to have Force Feedback would be impressive. I think you mean the rumble feature? ;)