We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

More motorcycles. Supermotos, Enduros , you know. Just more.

Bikes i would love

Yamaha r1 or r6

Suzuki gsx-r 1000

Ktm exc 250 ( Or 125 :P )

Ktm exc 400

Ktm Smc 660

Ktm rc8

Tm enduro 125

Honda CBR 600

Honda CR

Kawasaki KX 125

Husqvarna WR 125

Gas Gas sm 400

Suzuki Bandit

Aprilia RSV

Yamaha yz 450

Ducati hypermotard

Ducati 916

These are the first ones that popped into my mind :)

Oh and some mopeds (with option to tune them of course) for stunting wouldnt hurt anyone :D

Yamaha Aerox

Rieju Spike X

Derbi Senda

Derbi Drd

Peugeot Speedfight 2

Yamaha DT

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More motorcycles. Supermotos, Enduros , you know. Just more.

Bikes i would love

Yamaha r1 or r6

Suzuki gsx-r 1000

Ktm exc 250 ( Or 125 :P )

Ktm exc 400

Ktm Smc 660

Ktm rc8

Tm enduro 125

Honda CBR 600

Honda CR

Kawasaki KX 125

Husqvarna WR 125

Gas Gas sm 400

Suzuki Bandit

Aprilia RSV

Yamaha yz 450

Ducati hypermotard

Ducati 916

These are the first ones that popped into my mind :)

Oh and some mopeds (with option to tune them of course) for stunting wouldnt hurt anyone :D

Yamaha Aerox

Rieju Spike X

Derbi Senda

Derbi Drd

Peugeot Speedfight 2

Yamaha DT

Mopeds would be useless and dumb : TDU 2 - Supercars,Speeding,Crashes,Racing and... Mopeds? Doesn't sound too good :P

the motorcycle handling isn't good...

sorry but l like motorcycles than cars...

nowadays we don't have a good motorcycle game...

tourist trophy is very same at gran turismo, the acceleration is poor, very different in real life...but a excellent simulator...

and lamborghini diablo is a nice car(the only that l like), l love motorcycles but l like 80 and 90's cars...

*camaro lroc-Z

*opel calibra

*porsche 959

*porsche 928

*corvette C4

*svt mustang cobra R

*bmw 850

lt's a shame forget of these cars...the most beautiful age of cars...my opinion...

need for speed hot pursuit 2 is the best of NFS series...my opinion again...

It needs pedestrians and more realistic traffic patterns. I was wondering why it felt so sparse when I was playing then I realized it was because it either was a ghost town or a city full of hypochondriacs who hole up inside their houses. Traffic should also be varied, it should be much more packed in the city and much less packed on the open road. More clothes would also be nice and some four door super saloons/estates would add some variety to the mix since super cars become less inconspicuous when everyone is driving one. Throw some multilayer modes in there, some more interiors to drive about in and we're all set.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Controls

Well i'm not sure if its just my pad but i can't control the speed in TDU even with a variable trigger, the throttle and steering are just on or off, so i would like to see greater control over the cars acceleration,speed and steering speed and position, oh and good point about the roads in TDU, smooth highways would be nice! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and damage. damage good. and i had an idea,

an abandoned old air base,in the middle of the jungle,far from any main roads and a nice long drive there,with a nice big runway to let rip on,and all the buildings could be all ruined, like doors hanging off hinges, smashed windows etc, and the runway with weeds growing through the cracks in it. can u guys imagine it??? thunder storm, abandoned airbase in the middle of a jungle, and a supercar blating it down a run way and pownzing through old hangars??? it would be so awsome. the atmosphere would be terrific! what do u guys think?

• 1 month later...

things I would prefer in tdu2 or tdu high life:

-something like the german autobahn:twisted:

-some SUV's

-roads where it's possible to drive off-road

-the traffic aren't boring cars, but there should be some cool cars and that there aren't only a several kind of

cars in the traffic:crying:

-a driving school

-more cars:cool:

-some cars that aren't so fast like a mercedes a150 or a fiat punto

-that the game will be released soon:thumbsup:

-something like a forrest where you can drive through

I hope you'll all agree with me:excited:

i know they info has been sent . but ill list things anyway

-An add on to download like MCLA's South Central. So you download it and you can activate it whenever u want and then u take a flight to another country. Japan for example and then you have the ability to have other cars, and other styles of racing to do. So if you do long races in izbia, you can always drive to the airport and catch a plane to japan for some drifting

-Also a whether indicator . So when you open the map, it will show u which areas its raining in, snowing in, or sunny in. then it wil switch around and you can hop to whatever climate you want ta cruise in.

-

I like the idea of jumping to another area but Japan? Come on it's been done to death and it sounds like you only want it so you can doriftd'oh!

Perhaps something like Stelvio Pass or the like would be much better.

Also I was thinking, the first 2 levels in the game every car you own should have an L plate or it's equivalent just for a laugh. On passing this level you win a Driving Instructors car with signs and everything.

I like the idea of jumping to another area but Japan? Come on it's been done to death and it sounds like you only want it so you can doriftd'oh!

Also I was thinking, the first 2 levels in the game every car you own should have an L plate or it's equivalent just for a laugh. On passing this level you win a Driving Instructors car with signs and everything.

:fp:

Would be commical i guess :p

I just hope the cars have decent sounds... and the roads are smooth.

Deadline for your ideas is 31st January 2008.

Wow, that's depressing how long we've waited :(

Did they ever get back to you when you emailed the list off?

Anyway, there needs to be:

Police Cars improved, or ditched

By improved I mean:

Online Police (or at least unlockable police car for high level players, just cause it would be sweet)

More intelligent police that aren't scared of mud (better driving, offroad friendly)

Road Blocks made less brick wall-ish

Police react to prolonged wrong-lane and speeders

It was an example . please keep yur panties out of a bunch

;283351']It was an example . please keep yur panties out of a bunch

he said that japan is an overused cliché... that isn't knickers in a twist by any means, infact, that comment was more jumping on someone's back than diab's post