We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speed_Freaks' Photo Album

Speed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari F430 Spider

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I don't get it.

This is because at first I just posted the second post as "Ferrari F430 Spider" and didn't add the pictures, because they hadn't attatched yet.

Nice pictures speedy :D. Nice and clear and crisp photographs. Where about is the location of the 3rd pic? ;)

Lol I'm not really sure but we went there yesterday in a cruise and I somehow found it today as well so it can't be far from the place we were at today :)

Nice pictures speedy :D. Nice and clear and crisp photographs. Where about is the location of the 3rd pic? ;)

Lol I'm not really sure but we went there yesterday in a cruise and I somehow found it today as well so it can't be far from the place we were at today :)

This was at the Lighthouse in the south westerly corner of the map :)

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe

If you edit them in photoshop, I find increasing the brightness by +10 gets a much much better quality than the originals that TDU save :) lol

All the pictures up there have already been edited for brightness and contrast in photoshop. The two I have quoted have also had the sun put in by me, bet you didn't notice that! :D

And this one has been brushed out my be to get rid of some jagged lines that appeared on the car because it's quite far away from the camera, notice that either?

All the pictures up there have already been edited for brightness and contrast in photoshop. The two I have quoted have also had the sun put in by me, bet you didn't notice that! :D

And this one has been brushed out my be to get rid of some jagged lines that appeared on the car because it's quite far away from the camera, notice that either?

No sorry :P I just ashumed that doing all that would be "a pointless waste of time" xD sorry Ross ;) Must get to know my friends better xD joke

:P

Pagani Zonda C12S

These are brill for 2xAA and no HDR! omg! the last zonda pic could do with some lighteneing up, but apart from that , supper dooper :) :P

Do you sharpen before you resize? I sharpen edges and then just add more sharpen for my piccys :)

I love the 3rd/4th/5th Zondas :D:D:D

These are brill for 2xAA and no HDR! omg! the last zonda pic could do with some lighteneing up, but apart from that , supper dooper :) :P

Do you sharpen before you resize? I sharpen edges and then just add more sharpen for my piccys :)

I love the 3rd/4th/5th Zondas :D:D:D

Lol thanks. No I don't sharpen or anything and just a note that most of my pictures are actually in 4 x AA and I think all the pictures above indeed are.

Even though I don't sharpen I do change some certain aspects, different on each picture with photoshop, such as brightness, contrast and rendering of lighting effects :D

Lol thanks. No I don't sharpen or anything and just a note that most of my pictures are actually in 4 x AA and I think all the pictures above indeed are.

Even though I don't sharpen I do change some certain aspects, different on each picture with photoshop, such as brightness, contrast and rendering of lighting effects :D

haha I don't have that patience, and I'm pretty impressed with my results anyway :)

try sharpening, photoshop does it wonders at a smaller size :)

cool 4AA? didn't know you could get that ;) good stuffs

try and +rep you now, see if it lets me

• 7 months later...
eeeeew, what happened to the bonnet of the 612? :p It looks like it's got camaflauge :p

Dad still hasnt ordered the pack yet :mad:

Lol I know, never take pics of black cars! :) With brightness and contrast it just looks really bad!

Thanks RH :)