We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I missed the Opportunity of a Life Time.

HavockJoker

I missed the opportunity of a life time

after I left a friends house I stopped down by the park to see whats ups (bright lights and stuff). I sat down for a while to chill. Then I decide to leave. On my way to my house I see my favorite car in the world, Ferrari F430, just cruising through my town.

So when I got to front door of my house I could still hear the engine revving , Noticing it was at a standstill in the parking lot of the park(not even 1/4 mile from my house). I just stood there listening as the engine made music to my ears.

I was wtf am I standing here for I could be there right now hearing it in person. So I hopped onto my bros bike(suddenly getting the legs of Lance Armstrong)I race to the park. As I'm getting closer to the park, I hear it speed off with its exhaust blaring. When I got there it had just left.

Now sitting here telling you this story, I here it again driving past my street.

I hate myself. :(

I missed the opportunity of a life time

after I left a friends house I stopped down by the park to see whats ups (bright lights and stuff). I sat down for a while to chill. Then I decide to leave. On my way to my house I see my favorite car in the world, Ferrari F430, just cruising through my town.

So when I got to front door of my house I could still hear the engine revving , Noticing it was at a standstill in the parking lot of the park(not even 1/4 mile from my house). I just stood there listening as the engine made music to my ears.

I was wtf am I standing here for I could be there right now hearing it in person. So I hopped onto my bros bike(suddenly getting the legs of Lance Armstrong)I race to the park. As I'm getting closer to the park, I hear it speed off with its exhaust blaring. When I got there it had just left.

Now sitting here telling you this story, I here it again driving past my street.

I hate myself. :(

Hey I sort of know how you feel. Exept it was people I met during my vacation. I was in the Universal Stidio tour when I started talking to these girls. We talked a bit and next thing I know, we were talking the whole day. But I had to oppertunity to keep in touch and get a number, but I didn't because I thought I would be embarresed. Now I feel like I'm an idiot and I miss them.

Hey I sort of know how you feel. Exept it was people I met during my vacation. I was in the Universal Stidio tour when I started talking to these girls. We talked a bit and next thing I know, we were talking the whole day. But I had to oppertunity to keep in touch, but I didn't because I thought I would be embarresed. Now I feel like I'm an idiot and I miss them.

Ouch. I feel so dumb, I could have just turned around and followed it but no I kept going.

I wish I could go back in time and redo my whole incident.

That's just mean!

Oh man, I can't tell you the number of times this kind of thing has happened to me, except I have a difference. Most of the time I just go "what the hell, I'm probably not going to get this chance again", and just go for it. So many times that attitude has gotten me in trouble, but for the most part, I don't regret them...

Doesn't only apply to cars BTW...

This was me meeting Francois Duval just after he won the 2005 Australian WRC Rally... The only reason I managed to score this picture was because I went with the "you only live once" kind of attitude

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/IMG_0900.jpg