We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Corvette C6 Z06 Drift Videos

Mb

Just practice, I also still need practice, try to start drifting with hypersport or off and drift with Automatic if you have to.

I drift with Hypersport, and manual gearbox is way better to control your revs. Else it's going to shift gears in a turn and crash immediately :)

Yeah all I did was practice and practice more. Practice make perfect. Don't give up and strive for that perfect line.

(Do you use wheel or keyboard)

I haven't been playing much, was my first time on TDU in 2 weeks i guess :o

I use wheel :)

Even though I am a 360 drifter not a PC drifter you asked for my opinion, so I will comment on what I saw and if I get anything wrong due to the PC version being slightly different, please don't flame lol..

Anyway, you are pretty good, what I did notice was you're 'bouncing' the throttle as opposed to smooth throttle work, the lines you took weren't bad, but to get the 'perfect' line you need to be sideways before the turn, and on the opposite side of the road, ie. a left hand turn, get on the right hand side of the tarmac before throwing it sideways roughly 20 yrds before the turn.

Also I noticed you straightened up between corners, to keep a long smooth drift going try to link the corners together, and always look for a good line, and if traffic gets in the way just adjust the drift to go around them as opposed to straightening up and starting again.

PS. with the Z06, make sure it's Stg3 (Stg2 for racing, Stg3 for drifting) and you only need to use 4th gear ;) (unless the PC version doesn't have stupidly short gear ratios like the 360s Z06)

Even though I am a 360 drifter not a PC drifter you asked for my opinion, so I will comment on what I saw and if I get anything wrong due to the PC version being slightly different, please don't flame lol..

Anyway, you are pretty good, what I did notice was you're 'bouncing' the throttle as opposed to smooth throttle work, the lines you took weren't bad, but to get the 'perfect' line you need to be sideways before the turn, and on the opposite side of the road, ie. a left hand turn, get on the right hand side of the tarmac before throwing it sideways roughly 20 yrds before the turn.

Also I noticed you straightened up between corners, to keep a long smooth drift going try to link the corners together, and always look for a good line, and if traffic gets in the way just adjust the drift to go around them as opposed to straightening up and starting again.

PS. with the Z06, make sure it's Stg3 (Stg2 for racing, Stg3 for drifting) and you only need to use 4th gear ;) (unless the PC version doesn't have stupidly short gear ratios like the 360s Z06)

Thanks for the input! :D

I'll work on that and post another video sometime :)

I always drift in 3rd gear with the Z06, because on 4th gear i'm going way to fast and crash everywhere lol. Yeah i need to work on my driving line indeed :) But for me as i'm just a noob drifter it's hard to keep it sideways between turns, same goes for evading traffic :p Yes mine is stage 3 :)

Btw, can you tell me all the nice drift roads except the Tantalus and Kelekole pass? You're pro so :p