We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 3 Entry

Speed

Last time I won! :D So here we go again...

Yet again there is a theme and I feel this one is more challenging than last time and even though it may cause less entrants, I feel those that do enter will be of a higher quality :) 2 cars (or more) of the same colour (near enough) must be included in every photo! They must be next to each other! Not spread out in a big group photo! Type does not matter, just the colour must be similar, for example sky blue and dark blue are acceptable together, as are a Zonda and an Enzo.

This idea is to make the pictures more challenging, so that maybe you go out and take a new photo rather than just pull one from the archive of photos you have already taken. This one is reasonably difficult, but so I will see how it goes and decide on whether to make the theme easier of harder next time. :)

As before, just post thumbnails in this thread, or attach them to the post. Images must be 800x600 or less. There is a 15 entrant maximum, so if it comes to it, the first 15 will be the ones entered. The poll will start on 9th October, Or if all slots get filled, then it will begin sooner.

Enjoy :D

Entrants:

1. ShadowGT

2. TriggerHappyJim

3. Iced_Bullet

4. -Lr-SpeedraceR

5. Mb

6. CarboyX

7. Car Freak

8. MadMax

9. Speed

Examples:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

(P.S. Please get better photos than the examples, they suck to be honest! And I couldn't be bothered resizing them, but please try and make yours 800 x 600 as above :))

Yeah Ok, I'll add a bit in the rules just to say that the cars of the same colour must be next to each other in the picture, rather than people just posting big group pics with 2 cars of the same colour spread apart in a carpark. :)

can it be, say black and white or black and grey/silver?

Erm, well as long as the cars look the same colour. But if you're just making it black and white so the cars do look the same then no. An original before the black and white is made would be appreciated along with it so we know you're not just trying to avoid the colour coding :)

2 cars (or more) of the same colour (near enough) must be included in every photo! They must be next to each other! Not spread out in a big group photo! Type does not matter, just the colour must be similar,

Is the first one acceptable? If not, then enter the second one

So no, the first isn't acceptable as they arent even close to a similar colour! And as Max said, they're not very close together.

When I said close together I meant that if you have more than 2 cars, I want the ones that are the same colour next to each other, not something else in between. As for the photo, no it isn't acceptable Lol! One's black, one's white! If they were the same colour it would be fine, it's just the fact that this week is about colout that it isn't :)

Guest RB26DETT

i'm gonna pass on this one. it's my finals this coming week. and the theme is pretty tough as i don't really have any friends on TD:U. i like what you guys have posted already! :D

P.S. it's hard being the underdog for this competition. damn 7300GS! ;)

RacerSame kind of screenshoot Madmax and me ^^

Nope, It's perfectly fine, nice photo :D

THanks, I just randomly warped to someone on the island. And there were 4 of them cruising in Ferrari's all in HC mode. Looks smart as, so I asked nicely " PULL OVER, SO I CAN TAKE A PICTURE NOW! " :excited:

And they did :)