We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Brazilian F1 Grand Prix

Iced_Bullet

As F1 is about racing (or should be, yes FIA I am talking about you) then the driver that has driven the best is Hamilton. McLaren did not have the fastest car on the track but Hamilton got the best out of the car.

But Raikkonen did what he needed to do and got to grips with the new tyres and car later in the season and this was the turning point of the championship.

But it's now set for another close season next year if the FIA will leave the teams to race.

I say there are only two ways to go. Leave the teams alone to win on the track, the results are final if the car passed fit for racing before the race. Or give all the teams the same car.

F1 dig a deeper hole every time it goes to court. The teams will get fed up and go to other types of racing if the races are only won in the courts.

To be fair the FIA have to look into cheaters and do whats right otherwise everyone would be cheating all the time. It shouldn't be like this and I hope it all comes out wrong quickly so the teams can just get ready for next year and not worry about this one, but if they did cheat then it needs to be sorted.

IMO I think the FIA have to act on the fuel issue, Eddie Jordan, Nigel Mansel and others have said the same and given how strict they have been it would be double standerds not to act.

Also I don't think they should be dock points, a hefty fine or points dock from next season so they would start in the minuses would be better as I wouldn't want to win the Championship due to disqualifications after the race.

That said if it had been a race halfway through or at the beginning of the season I would've have said dock the points but not in the last race.

'The wonder Kid' says he doesn't won't to win the title in court but we all know the FIA want him to win it ! So they will have no problems with taking it from Kimi and giving it to the 'worlds greatest person that has and will ever live' :mad:

God how the FIA have made some good decisions this year and this will be the best one :rolleyes: !

'The wonder Kid' says he doesn't won't to win the title in court but we all know the FIA want him to win it ! So they will have no problems with taking it from Kimi and giving it to the 'worlds greatest person that has and will ever live' :mad:

God how the FIA have made some good decisions this year and this will be the best one :rolleyes: !

Well surely as Lewis has now said that Ron won't progress the appeal any further ... it's not going to gain McLaren anything apart from having 1 & 2 on their cars.

And everyone knows the 'F' in FIA stands for Ferrari!

Well surely as Lewis has now said that Ron won't progress the appeal any further ... it's not going to gain McLaren anything apart from having 1 & 2 on their cars.

And everyone knows the 'F' in FIA stands for Ferrari!

Yeah, yeah Ferrari International Assistance !!!

But surely if the FIA are up Ferraris ass 'the wonder kid' would have been given a 10 place grid penalty at the Brazillian GP but no he wasn't. So surely that 'myth' of the FIA and Ferrari relationship is false !?!?!?

Yeah, yeah Ferrari International Assistance !!!

But surely if the FIA are up Ferraris ass 'the wonder kid' would have been given a 10 place grid penalty at the Brazillian GP but no he wasn't. So surely that 'myth' of the FIA and Ferrari relationship is false !?!?!?

Well the whole Wet Tyre senario from Friday Practice has no listed penalty, I think what they did (take away 1 set of scrubbed wets and a fine to the team) was a good enough penalty ... and remember it was also Button and Sato involved

As to the Myth of FIA and Ferrari ... well quoting the BBC quoting Hill

Former world champion Damon Hill has accused F1's race stewards of exercising double standards.

He feels McLaren have been on the wrong side of FIA decisions on more than one occasion this season while other teams have escaped censure.

"It does get quite difficult to see where the consistency lies," Hill told Radio 5live.

"If you go back to the beginning of the season, McLaren's argument is that Ferrari won the very first race using a device which was later found to be illegal by the FIA. "They removed it but the result stood.

A 'few' things do tend to go Ferraris way ...

A 'few' things do tend to go Ferraris way ...

It's all down to Michael Schumacher!

When he was found to be in the wrong before, his job was on the line from the FIA, then he virually told them that he was the main selling point towards F1 (as he deffinately was!) so if they got rid of him, all their money and profit and F1 would go downhill. So they let him get away with some stuff ... and Ferrari have retained that "control" over the FIA :)

Don't get me wrong, Michael was my no. 1 driver until he left :D