We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Brazilian F1 Grand Prix

Iced_Bullet

Common Lewis Hamilton give Britain some hope :)

Please dont slate me for this, but I wouldn't be suprised if he took a major risk, and ended up crashing or loosing because he's a rookie and took all th presure the wrong way. :( It'd be sad, but as I said, I wouldn't be suprised...

You know you should really be patriotic!(Or are you from Finland?) Lol :) Unlucky for Lewis really...

I don't have to be patriotic just ask the usual 360 cruisers and they will tell you I'm not very patriotic !

I support Kimi and have done since he moved to McLaren and I am just glad he has won the championship after so many years of knocking on the door.

I wouldn't be suprised if he took a major risk, and ended up crashing

What a plonker! (not really a crash, but he lost his anger trying to over take Alonso, when he didn't really need to.

or loosing because he's a rookie and took all the presure the wrong way. :( It'd be sad, but as I said, I wouldn't be suprised...

Oh dear, looks like my prediction kinda came true, even if it wasn't really his fault :( *sniffles*

Hamilton could still be crowned the winner of this season:

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12433_2816759,00.html

NO the FIA Should leave it and forget about it !!! The season is over 'the wonder kid' didn't win so why bring all this up after the season has finished ?????

You wanna know why because the FIA need to make 'the wonder kid' look good and this is the perfect oppurtinity to do so, after all he didn't exactly set the grid alight with his racing today did he ????

That officialy sucks, for Kimi!

Yeah I'm annoyed :mad::mad::mad:. The one time Kimi wins the title there is this to deal with !

Hamilton has survived 3 separate incidents that I know of this season. 2 were McLaren's fault and as a result he may or may not have gained an advantage. One was his driving behind the safety car that 2 drivers complained about. He's been given 3 chances and it won't surprise me if he gets this decision going his way, too!

Hamilton has survived 3 separate incidents that I know of this season. 2 were McLaren's fault and as a result he may or may not have gained an advantage. One was his driving behind the safety car that 2 drivers complained about. He's been given 3 chances and it won't surprise me if he gets this decision going his way, too!

Thats the thing the FIA will disqualify the 3 cars because at the end of the day 'the wonder kid' is more marketing material than Kimi !

Well I'm happy Kimi has finally won a championship ... long over due after all the problems he's had in previous seasons.

I think in the long run it'll be good for Hamilton that he didn't win this year ... gives him more determination for future seasons.

So any bets <cough> Renault <cough> where Alonso will end up?

As to the Fuel issue with the BMWs and Williams ... on one hand they should be penalised some how, especially how strict the FIA has been this season. But there is a big part of me that says just leave it ... the season is now over, it's been a tough year ... we have a worthy champion ... just roll on Australia!