We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This sucks..

TOOL

I dont think we will ever get another DLC pack for TDU..It sucks, i play TDU every day, and it is still my faorite game of all time..Ive been waiting for the infiniti G35 but i doubt ill ever get it now..Come on people get at least ONE more out for us!

I thought they said there was not going to be PC DLC from the begining didn't they? If they said they would and they don't be annoyed but as I don't think they did they didn't sell you somthing thats not there, photomode cough cough.

As for Xbox DLC, given up with the game now compleatly, even before my disk split in half.

I thought they said there was not going to be PC DLC from the begining didn't they? If they said they would and they don't be annoyed but as I don't think they did they didn't sell you somthing thats not there, photomode cough cough.

As for Xbox DLC, given up with the game now compleatly, even before my disk split in half.

If I remember correctly: ATARI stated that there was going to be MONTHLY patches/DLC for the PC. They obviously were just being EA like...

ScaR they never said there would be DLC for the PC, in fact The_Mole said there wouldn't be as there is no viable means of distribution then because of the interest in it Atari started talking about it and discussing ways of actually providing a distribution of premium content. The funny thing is noone really wants to see Atari go under but they object to paying a couple of notes in their currency for extra cars.

Unfortunately I have heard nothing more on this lately.