We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your car!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry bro..for 92 guys we gotta wait till we're 21..which means 6..not 3...

the 89 batch are the last ones to have it at 18 cos OUR DEAR PRIME MINISTER'S YOUNGEST SON IS 18

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

6 YEARS!!??? <faints> The COE will run out by then!!!

I'm 17 in 4 months so am saving to learn to drive now, don't really know what to get as a first car though, has to be cheap and sensible becouse I have no money. Mother has a civic and dad has an Octavia VRS estate and a TVR Tuscan 2 Convetible which i'll have no chance of driving for a long long time :(.

Anyway whats a good cheap starting car?

Guest RB26DETT

16 = learners permit

17 = license

love the philippines baby! :p

My dad is buying a new Honda Civic. I'm planning to sell my Corolla (great starter car by the way) and wait for the new Sentra or new Corolla to come out. My dad wants to buy a Mazda CX-9 but it's way overpriced for an SUV. :p

P.S. I'm 17. Doesn't look like it in my avatar. :p

This is not my car, but i'm borrowing it from the parents for a few weeks.

It's Supercharged

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'll let you guess what it is.

Good lord, a Focus ST, an RS4, and an M3 for the girlfriend? For someone who doesn't want to talk about his job, keen to show the results eh ;) One of them cars is worth more than both of the cars in my household.

I, for the moment, drive me mums 16v 1.25L (NOT V16 like someone earlier said, a V16 Fiesta would be a terribly fast...... waste of a good engine!). Does the job, gets me around. Cant wait till I can afford to insure (read, won't insure at the moment because its a rip-off) a 1.6 something or other. Shame so many male [insert many expletives here] insist on crashing their cars and making the rest of us pay rediculous money.

Well, no pictures, but a description will do, right? :D

My dad has a '87 Audi 90 2.3.. And yes that's an Audi 90 not an 80. I think the best way to describe it is, it's an Audi 80 with the engine of a 100..

And my mum has a '94-96 or something, Audi A4 1.8..

Cool ride Baldred! Definitely my dad's favourite car of all times. By the way, could we see some interior pics of it? If it doesn't bother you?

Im 17 next november...im buying an alfa 156 about august (when i can get my provisional) because my moms paying my first years insurance!

newmodels_156facelift_01.jpg

Good luck with getting insurance on them ! With 2 years no claims the insurance company still wants nearly £2k off me so yeah good luck !

So provisional + no claims = a massive insurance bill (because the Alfa 156 starts from group 9 insurance !)

Ask and you shall, receive, Taken today while visiting my sister.

Ehh, I was talking about the RS4, but when I think about it, I can understand why you would think I meant the Range Rover. But still, that Range Rover looks stunning! You are one lucky dude Baldred! :D