We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Christmas Gumball 3000 Challenge (PC & 360)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm put me down for a 575 stage 3 as it is my fave car, if i cant have that then F430 spyder please

and for day 3 do we need to use A class, i love my 575, if we have to put me down as my record breaker (MY McLaren F1 which topped the speed record for PC :D), so if we need to use class A put me down for an F1 or a F1 GTR, but stage 6 i really wanna do in my 575

also i have my times worked out, i can do anytime in the night except on sunday tuesday or thursday, im off college tuesday and thursdays, and obv. non on weekends

so put me down for no on any day that those clash

Love the way you got random colours on your spreadsheet, I can't understand that at all. You gotta explain it to me in IT since I'm evidently a moron. =]
See the key at the bottom of the spreadsheet..... ;)

umm put me down for a 575 stage 3 as it is my fave car, if i cant have that then F430 spyder please

and for day 3 do we need to use A class, i love my 575, if we have to put me down as my record breaker (MY McLaren F1 which topped the speed record for PC :D), so if we need to use class A put me down for an F1 or a F1 GTR, but stage 6 i really wanna do in my 575

also i have my times worked out, i can do anytime in the night except on sunday tuesday or thursday, im off college tuesday and thursdays, and obv. non on weekends

1. You're not free on 23rd or 1st, because of College? hmmm... That means you will only be able to participate on day 2, sorry, however if you'd been able to give me these days before, I would have been able to fit you in. Unless you would like to come into the group with the GMT + people, see group 1.5 in table.

2. If you were to change groups, then you're welcome to use your 575 on stage 6, as I said, A class or below ....

TBH, i can probly manage my normal time all the time, the reasons i didnt give the dates is cuz i only started college on monday today so only got my timetable then

What is "normal time"?

The sig says it all. ;)

Lotus Esprit V8 (stage 3) all days.

Even on the un-restricted day? OK - cool :)

Aww man I may not make it on a Sunday.

You weren't down for a sunday Gumball anyway.

@ CarFreak. What C class car are you choosing for Day 2. I have the f1 GTR for your day 3 choice. But not your day 2 choice.

@ HSV_SEXY What car are you choosing. As I have the 575 down, but you may choose a better car, as you're only taking part on day 3. You can stick with the 575, but you may upgrade if you want.